PIO Mass Meet

Guest prettyinpink

Guest prettyinpink

Just read a post by Emmap and it gave me an idea.

I thought as the membership for this site is increasing so much, how about we all get together.

Yeah I know we're on either side of the world (for most)......but here's my idea;

We all set a date and have a meet up on that date and wherever in the world you are, if you can, you could attend the nearest meet to you. For example, there could be a Sydney meet, a Perth meet, a Birmingham meet, a London meet...............but how fantastic if we could have it on the same day. A simultaneous Poms In Oz meet.

Like I said it was just a thought, but would be interested in your comments to see how practical such a meet really is.

Any thoughts?

Guest WARDStoOZ
good idea, maybe a few webcams???

Julie x

That's what I was thinking too Julie :yes: I hope the timezones are ok to allow us to have meets with webcams but what a fantastic idea!!!

Dan xx

Guest donovan
Just read a post by Emmap and it gave me an idea.

I thought as the membership for this site is increasing so much, how about we all get together.

Yeah I know we're on either side of the world (for most)......but here's my idea;

We all set a date and have a meet up on that date and wherever in the world you are, if you can, you could attend the nearest meet to you. For example, there could be a Sydney meet, a Perth meet, a Birmingham meet, a London meet...............but how fantastic if we could have it on the same day. A simultaneous Poms In Oz meet.

Like I said it was just a thought, but would be interested in your comments to see how practical such a meet really is.

Any thoughts?

Cool im deffo up for it, met some PIO members last week at my house, but would always love to meet more.

Sarah x

Guest WARDStoOZ
Sounds a fab idea! Sadly not many people in my neck of the woods x

You're welcome to come to the Midland's meets Dawn + family though it's probably to far for you southerners lol :-(

Dan xx :smile:

Guest donovan

Oh well that's sorted Dawn you will have to come to mine on the Gold Coast hun

Sarah x

Guest WARDStoOZ
Oh well that's sorted Dawn you will have to come to mine on the Gold Coast hun

Sarah x

Hi Sarah! If we're there in time can we come to yours please??? xx

Guest prettyinpink

Well so far it seems a good idea. I'm happy to do the Perth one unless someone else is desperate to do it lol.

If more people want to host / attend we can talk about setting "the date" Dum Dum Durrrrr!!!

Guest donovan
Hi Sarah! If we're there in time can we come to yours please??? xx

Dan you know you would always be welcome at any time, and I really mean that

Sarah x

Guest donovan
Well so far it seems a good idea. I'm happy to do the Perth one unless someone else is desperate to do it lol.

If more people want to host / attend we can talk about setting "the date" Dum Dum Durrrrr!!!

Maybe I will change that to anyone that can make it in Queensland, just think that would be a bit too much for peeps as such a HUGE state

Sarah x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Sarah x

Thanks Sarah... yippee!!! Party at Sarah's everyone...!!! LOL! :jiggy:

ta.gif

Dan xxx

Guest donovan
Thanks Sarah... yippee!!! Party at Sarah's everyone...!!! LOL! :

ta.gif

Dan xxx

:cool:Cool anytime got a big enough garden for it, just on a bit of a slope, lol

Sarah x

Guest WARDStoOZ
:cool:Cool anytime got a big enough garden for it, just on a bit of a slope, lol

Sarah x

lol Thanks Sarah xx :smile:

Guest juliemtaylor

we are in Gloucestershire, near Bath and Bristol and I know there are some peeps in Southampton.

Julie x

Guest prettyinpink

Sarah x

I think Dan, you would be welcome anywhere :hug:

Guest SkippyRoo

We're not that far from you! We're in Wiltshire and if it's in better weather we would welcome a visit down your neck of the woods on our bikes.

Sarah x

sarah, everything is on the slope when you have a couple of wines lol, so no worries!, can we come too? no we will def make the effort, were trying for the meet feb 1st..:wub:

Guest WARDStoOZ
sarah, everything is on the slope when you have a couple of wines lol, so no worries!, can we come too? no we will def make the effort, were trying for the meet feb 1st..:wub:

lol wait till Sarah hears that Sharon! I didn't realise you were hoping to come on the 1st! I hope you get to the feb meet and I really hope we can go too...!!!

Dan xx :-)

Guest guest17301

Count us in for the Perth one...party at Janettes sounds good! Do you know what you're letting yourself in for girl? There are loads of us coming over this month and plenty already there! Can't wait for the PIO mass meet (it's a bit like a cult or something......errr where have I heard that before? :unsure:And Tim is our David whatsisface (only kidding Tim), hope you are going to show your face seeing as you have created this monster!:notworthy:

Archived