PIO Mass Meet

Guest prettyinpink

Guest WARDStoOZ
hi dan , were going to try, are you and your family going?

Hi Sharon, well my dad + bro are always at footy all weekend lol... so they won't be able to go but hopefully me + my mum will be able to go... we'll really try to get there... I really want to meet you all and put faces to names :yes: xx

Guest WARDStoOZ
hope to see you both, strange isn't it.. like meeting old friends , and putting a face there!

It certainly is, hope to see you and your family too xx

Guest LX_RV86

Not sure how many there are here in the Liverpool area (there were some in Wigan) but I'll be in :) although I wish I could go to the Perth meet up :(

Guest donovan
sarah, everything is on the slope when you have a couple of wines lol, so no worries!, can we come too? no we will def make the effort, were trying for the meet feb 1st..:wub:

LOL, that will be great let us know how you go and if you are definitely going to be here for the 1st would love to meet up

Sarah x

• 1 month later...
Guest prettyinpink

Hiya Peeps, just to let you know the meet up will take place in April. Will confirm the date soon, keep an eye on the events calendar for details. Hope to see lots there if you can make it. Janette x

Guest itskaren
We're not that far from you! We're in Wiltshire and if it's in better weather we would welcome a visit down your neck of the woods on our bikes.

Hi SkippyRoo!

We are now livingin Melbourne. We used to live in Bradford on Avon in wiltshire. Where do you live?:smile:

Archived