That Sunday Night Feeling....

eammon

I used to really dislike Sunday nights..... the thought that the weekend was over.... back to work tomorrow :dull:!

But now I lurve them :wub: because it means DIAC are open again..... and I can start checking my online status again.

Denise x

I used to really dislike Sunday nights..... the thought that the weekend was over.... back to work tomorrow :dull:!

But now I lurve them :wub: because it means DIAC are open again..... and I can start checking my online status again.

Denise x

Hi Denise, we are in the same position as you although we applied for visas in December so now playing waiting game. Still hate Sunday nights though!!andy

Denise x

Lol, I hate sunday night because its monday the next day start of the new week and back to school runs,

Guess you have a good reason, hope you hear some good news soon!

Guest horatio8

I agree with Dawn and Dan about mondays but I can see your point Denise. Also it means the companies and agencies are back at work hopefully looking through resume's and cv's. Fingers crossed.

Steve

x

Guest WARDStoOZ
Well I start a new job tomorrow so have those horrible butterflies at the moment!

Loads of Luck with the new job...!!! :yes:

You'll be fine!!! :yes:

Dan xx :-)

Well I start a new job tomorrow so have those horrible butterflies at the moment!

Good luck with your new job - hope it goes well.

I know how you're feeling, I started a new job a few weeks ago after being in my old job for 10 years. Talk about being out of my comfort zone!!!!

Denise x

Guest michelle in Havant

Denise x

Hi Denise

I totally agree with you, I was saying to my father in law this afternoon that I love Sundays, as it means that when I get up in the morning I can check to see if they have granted my visa yet!!!!!!!!

michelle x

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi Lolajays

Forget to say in previous post, Good luck with the new job, I am sure it will all be fine and you will love it!!!!!

michelle x

Good luck with your new job - hope it goes well.

I know how you're feeling, I started a new job a few weeks ago after being in my old job for 10 years. Talk about being out of my comfort zone!!!!

Denise x

no doubt our turn will come when we will start to like mondays! Still early days for us Doh!!!!

Guest paul n kath

Hi Lolajays,

good luck with the new job, you will be fine X

Love sundays cuz,

totally blown the diet so stuff it can start again 2moro, nice fry up to start, yum, followed by lovely sunday roast with all the trimmings and to finish stickey toffee pud with lashings of cream ........

Hate sundays cuz,

back to work 2moro, back to the gym to work off all those naughty but nice sunday binge and 5 days till I can do it all again lol xxx

Yuck, horrible feeling, i do feel for you, but (try not) to worry im sure it will be fine. First few days are always the worst, this time next week i bet your feeling somewhere near settled:tongue:

Ali x

Guest PommieLady
I used to really dislike Sunday nights..... the thought that the weekend was over....

But now I lurve them because it means DIAC are open again..... and I can start checking my online status again.

1172275778-LOL.gif

Thank you for a great start to my Monday morning

Stef

x

Hi Denise

I totally agree with you, I was saying to my father in law this afternoon that I love Sundays, as it means that when I get up in the morning I can check to see if they have granted my visa yet!!!!!!!!

michelle x

Hi Michelle

Glad it's not just me!!!! I get withdrawal symptons on Friday evenings.... because I know nothings going to happen.

Denise x

Guest paul n kath

we are paperbased application so don't have that luxury and it's driving me nuts (wish we had done it online now):SLEEP: am going to try stay awake tonite and phone adelade. x

Archived