Brisbane Get together

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest JoanneHattersley

Hey guys,

Following on from my "days out" thread, someone suggested a meet up somewhere. I am happy to organise one but can only do Thursday or Friday as I work every weekend. We could do anything.....go to a theme park, come to the city, South Bank, Mt Coot-tha for coffee,

Just gauging interest..........................

Guest Polegate

Hi Jo

We will be in Brisbane for the start of our holiday with our daughter and would love to meet up at the South Bank on 5th/6th March if that is agreeable to everyone else. After that we will be staying in North Lakes and will have a hire car so maybe another venue would be agreeable.

Hopefully will be able to meet up and maybe get a change to chat about how your parents are settling as we are probably more in their age bracket!

Best wishes to you and Mark, David & Jackie

Guest HelenaBooth
HEy there

GOod to hear from you! See how many more answer our call! LOL!

Hey ya!

Me and the husband are from East Brisbane.

We wouldnt mind taggin along

xx:notworthy:

Guest Polegate

Hi Sean & Liz

Have you lived in Redcliffe long? We really liked it when we stayed there for two weeks last year. We are visiting Brisbane again at the end of February. Can't wait to see our daughter and her family again.

Best wishes, Jackie

Guest HelenaBooth
Hey guys,

Following on from my "days out" thread, someone suggested a meet up somewhere. I am happy to organise one but can only do Thursday or Friday as I work every weekend. We could do anything.....go to a theme park, come to the city, South Bank, Mt Coot-tha for coffee,

Any thing? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

Hi Joanne,

My hubby and I would be interested in meeting up. We live in West Brisbane and work in the city. Will keep my eye posted on the thread for details etc

Cheers

Guest HelenaBooth
Hi Joanne,

My hubby and I would be interested in meeting up. We live in West Brisbane and work in the city. Will keep my eye posted on the thread for details etc

Cheers

Me and husband Would like to meet people :notworthy:

Guest Mikekat

We're also in Redcliffe, been here 4 weeks - and time has flown.

Would love to meet up and will make time. Southbank is great for us.

Mike and Kat

Hi all

How about we have a sausage sizzle or go out and pay an extra $10 or more to go towards money to help the victoria disaster fund? we could then help too, whilst we are not forgetting the queensland flood victims who are suffering too. They have said themselves they can repair their damage I feel this would be our token.

Of course will be donating before then from own funds too xxx

Guest ClaireF

We'd be interested in coming along as still very new to Brisbane & keen to meet people. We have a 15 mth old so afternoon mid-week or weekends better for us. I'm about to start working in the CBD (not sure of start date) but other half & son could make a thursday or friday afternoon if I'm not able to come.

Me and husband Would like to meet people :notworthy:

Hi All,

If any of you are interested, a few of us are planning to go ten pin bowling on March 14th. The thread is posted on the britishexpats. com website and can be accessed here (hopefully):

BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT : British Expat Discussion Forum

where you can register your interest etc.....hope to catch up with some of you soon.....:cool:

Guest JoanneHattersley

I cant organise anything for the next 1-2 months due to work & family commitments but if someone wants to arrange a weekend one????

I`ll catch up on the next weekday one we can do

Guest lisa&matt

Hi we are up for a get together, we live in corinda, not sure how to keep tabs on this thread so if someone could PM me would be greatly appreciated, Lisa

Archived