Perth ppl fancy a meet up

Guest SN8_Royals

Guest SN8_Royals

Hi

Just wondered if there are any other singles in Perth who fancy meeting up.

In fact I'm the single one you don't need to be, but I could just do with making some friends so would be nice to meet anyone else that wishes to do the same.

Cheers,

Sarah

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GemmainOz

Hi,

I'm new to this, have just discovered pomsinoz! I've recently moved to Perth on a working holiday visa but hope to stay longer than a year. Anyway, I don't know many people here at all, so if anyone wants to meet up in Perth, that'd be great.

I live in Northbridge...

Gemma

Hi,

I'm new to this, have just discovered pomsinoz! I've recently moved to Perth on a working holiday visa but hope to stay longer than a year. Anyway, I don't know many people here at all, so if anyone wants to meet up in Perth, that'd be great.

I live in Northbridge...

Gemma

Earls will be gutted lol( pio joke) pm Earlswood if you want any info on Northbridge ,Loved to come for a bevvy but have to ask er indoors :biglaugh:

Mally

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Trudy

Hi Sarah, Im new to poms in oz so hope Im not too late for a meet up. Moved to perth in December with my partner and really need some girly conversation or night out.

Guest Bruns

I have just moved over to Perth on a one year working visa. I am currently staying outside central Perth with a plan to move to the CBD in the coming week. I would be up for a drink or ice cream if the weather stays like this. Has anyone else got back to you as would be good to meet others too.

Guest Glenn Spearman

Hi im Toni, Glenns other half we live in orelia near rockingham and we in desperate need of some friends i have a daughter stacey 18 she very lonely and sick of her life so if your her age group more than mine we could arrange something.

Guest jogrant3232

There was another post trying to arrange a Mandurah meet that you may like to look up, let me know when any meets are arranged and we will try to ROCK up,,,,

Hi im Toni, Glenns other half we live in orelia near rockingham and we in desperate need of some friends i have a daughter stacey 18 she very lonely and sick of her life so if your her age group more than mine we could arrange something.

If anyone arranges something - please feel free to add it t the calender so other may know about it. I may even pop along in disguise as the easter bunny. :mad::wacko:

Sorry terrible sense of humour.

If anyone arranges something - please feel free to add it t the calender so other may know about it. I may even pop along in disguise as the easter bunny. :mad::wacko:

Sorry terrible sense of humour.

Hope you are not wearing your perth shoes (shoddy) lol

Its the Crab fest at mandurah this weekend some peeps were going ,the Keilys I think ,we are on about going down , so if anybodys going let us know ,. Crab fest makes me think about the Perishers cartoon in the daily mirror " eyeballs in the sky lol

mally

Guest jogrant3232

i am more or less sure we are going, and for anyone passing us drop in for a beer, no not bloody hundreds of you,

Its the Crab fest at mandurah this weekend some peeps were going ,the Keilys I think ,we are on about going down , so if anybodys going let us know ,. Crab fest makes me think about the Perishers cartoon in the daily mirror " eyeballs in the sky lol

mally

Guest anette

hey sarah I am Amy and live in Mosman park by freo, have moved here with my partner, would love to meet you if you fancy! pm me xx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SN8_Royals

Sorry, haven't been on here for a while so didn't realise there had been so many replies. Is everyone going to the kings park meet?

Does anyone fancy meeting up beforehand?

when is the kings park meet up? x

This is copied from the calender, i presume it hasnt changed. It was posted by prettyinpink so pls dont pm me as im not even in the country as yet lol.

We are proposing a meet up for anyone in and around the Perth area.

Date: Sunday 19th April

Time: 3.00 pm onwards

Venue: Kings Park, Lottery West play area.

It will be a great chance to put faces to names, and to meet up and exchange stories/advice/tips etc.

For anyone interested in coming, please could you send a quick pm to me, just so I can sort a list of everyone who wants to attend

Feel free to bring picnic / bbq / tables / chairs / rugs / eskies and cricket sets if required

Hoping to make this a really good meet up, as it's long overdue.

Have fun everyone, hopefully i will be able to join you all at one of these meets soon!

Emma

x

Archived