Intimo lingerie party

Guest giggles

Guest giggles

Hi guys

Just to let you lovely ladies no, i am having a lingerie party on friday night 6th feb at my place at Hope Island, all you ladies are very welcome to come the lingerie is beautiful but if you just wanna come and meet other people who have just arrived here in oz it is a great way to make new friends and gain info and advice i am new here too so are looking at making new friends on the gold coast, we are starting the party at 7.30 so if yu want to give me a call on 5510 8883 to let me no if you are coming , oh yes if you are bring a bottle or 2 LOL ,Regards Tricia hope to see you there please call for my adress x

Guest giggles

Thank honey i knew i could rely on you take care see you friday about 7.00pm oh by the way i tried reinging you back and there was nio answer left a message on your landline voicemail x tricia

Hi Tricia, meant to reply to you sooner hun, just been one of those weeks!!! I will see you at 7ish tonite for party, might be a bit earlier so I can get Neil to drop me off. I will text April and Paula for you to let them know. See you later

Donna xx

Guest donovan
Hi,

sorry not been in touch been manic - so much for peace when the kids went back to school!

Will see you there!

Kat

x

Cool Kat, will see you there, if i dont see you round the school later, will you pm me your number hun, as i still can not find my list .

Sarah x

Guest donovan

Just wanted to say thanks for a great night Tricia, these parties seem to be coming very popular, If anyone is interested I am having another one on the 14th March.

Sarah x

Archived