Meet up in Perth

Guest sylvesterthecat

Guest sylvesterthecat

hi all,

I have been in Perth almost 18 months and really would love to meet some people! We live NOR and I have an almost 2 yr old boy.

Would love to meet other mums for adult conversation.

Please let me know of any meet ups that have been planned - kings park or beach all good!!

Lisa

Hi there,

A meet is planned for 1st March in King's Park - it's on the calendar, i think it starts 2:30.

There are definitely other mum's up for coffee NOR, I've met them but I'm SOR & start work on Monday :( but hopefully this'll bump your post back-up and they'll see it.

Jules x

Guest sylvesterthecat

thanks Jules,

much appreciated - would be so good to meet other mums as my toddler, although entertaining, is not a great conversationalist! Plus it would be good for him to make some little friends too!

xx

thanks Jules,

much appreciated - would be so good to meet other mums as my toddler, although entertaining, is not a great conversationalist! Plus it would be good for him to make some little friends too!

xx

I know what you mean after two months at home with a 5 year old (& at least he can have vaguely entertaining conversations when I can tear him away from the Wii) - he started school yesterday -yay!!

Jules

Guest thebutts
hi all,

I have been in Perth almost 18 months and really would love to meet some people! We live NOR and I have an almost 2 yr old boy.

Would love to meet other mums for adult conversation.

Please let me know of any meet ups that have been planned - kings park or beach all good!!

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Weve been in perth 11 weeks!!! We are NOR

I have a just turned 2 yr old little girl, and a 7 yr old girl, would love to meet some little friends for the little one, and also friends for me.

If your on facebook theres a group called mums in perth, theres always meets on there.

Give me a shout in you fancy meeting up sometime.

Sarah x

Hi there, haven't moved to Perth just yet but going to be there from Tuesday to 6th March validating our visa, we have 2.5 year old daughter and would it be OK to join you all too, would be fantastic to meet others before the big move.

Many thanks

Amanda

Guest thebutts
Hi there, haven't moved to Perth just yet but going to be there from Tuesday to 6th March validating our visa, we have 2.5 year old daughter and would it be OK to join you all too, would be fantastic to meet others before the big move.

Many thanks

Amanda

Hey Amanda

Where r going to be staying? and for how long?

I'll happily meet up with you whilst your here.

Sarah x

Hey Amanda

Where r going to be staying? and for how long?

I'll happily meet up with you whilst your here.

Sarah x

Hi there, staying in Quinns Rock 17th - 25th February and Port Kennedy 25th - 6th March and have a car and sat. nav so would be so nice to meet up, anytime, anywhere convenient for you, many thanks would be fantastic to meet up

Amanda

Guest thebutts
Hi there, staying in Quinns Rock 17th - 25th February and Port Kennedy 25th - 6th March and have a car and sat. nav so would be so nice to meet up, anytime, anywhere convenient for you, many thanks would be fantastic to meet up

Amanda

Hi Amanda

Were in butler, across the road from Quinns!!

I'll pm you with my number and email, then you can let me know once your here. My little daughter has just turned 2 so she will love to play with your little one.

Sarah x

Archived