Brisbane Social meet up

Guest loveraspberries

Guest loveraspberries

I am in my early thirties, living in Brisbane with my Partner and just wondered if there were any people that fancied meeting up for a drink/coffee.

Have met some Australian friends but would love to meet some English people who are on the same wavelength!

:)

I am in my early thirties, living in Brisbane with my Partner and just wondered if there were any people that fancied meeting up for a drink/coffee.

Have met some Australian friends but would love to meet some English people who are on the same wavelength!

:)

Hi There,

My hubby and I are also in our thirties, working in the city and living in West Brisbane. Happy to meet for a drink or coffee some time. Let me know when you are free. I am free towards the end of next week and beyond.....Catch you soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there ,im lesley ,where abouts in brisbane are you ,im english been here 4 mths.If your in north brisbane we cld meet 4 a coffe.Just let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Also in my early 30's. Have just moved to Brisbane from Sydney (originally from Kent) and my boyfriend will be moving up soon. If any of you fancy meeting up for drinks would be good to meet a few people and share our Aussie experiences.

Will be living South West of Brisbane but I'm central at the moment (in a caravan until I organise permanent accommodation. Quite an incentive to get myself organised quickly!).

Feel free to PM.

Kate

Archived