In Tarneit

SBREW

Hey,

I was wondering if anybody is living close to Tarneit in Melbourne, We arrived in January and I suddenly found out that I am pregnant just last week, my plan was to get a little job and make friends that way with my hubby in work full time, if anyone is living around this area let me know. It would be great to find a few lady mates who are home in the day to catch up with to.

Its our first ever pregnancy and we have a few friends but it would be good to get to know a lot more people. Myself and my hubby are in our mid 30's and he is in IT, I used to do some kickboxing back home to keep fit, I love Swimming, Tennis most sports, not that I am fit these days! But its in my plan. My hubby is a very kean mountain biker so is looking for people with simular interests to join him to cycle the Yu Yangs. We are laid back people, we enjoy meals out and we enjoy things like the cinema, and nights in with a movie and a meal. This is beginning to sound like a singles ad so I will stop now LOL!

We are from Wales, and would welcome mates of any ages. I am really missing my friends and family back home, mainly my Mum, but we had such a large network of people in the UK, now we have about 4 friends which I am so greatful to have but more would be nice.

Thanks

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and congratulations on your pregnancy, i really dont know Melbourne that well but Kate (screen name moving2melbourne) relocates lots of familys she may be able to point you in the direction of some 'pommy' friends.

Good Luck with your 'bump' keep us all updated how you go and dont forget we are always here to listen if your having a 'bad' day.

Cal x

Archived