irish in gold coast???

Guest yvonne10171

Guest yvonne10171

Hi I am irish and have been living in Australia for over 3 years with my boyfriend. I have only met about 4 or 5 irish people that actually live here and would love to meet new friends from home who have also emigrated over here to the gold coast. I love going out and playing sports! :yes:

Guest nikki6999

Hi, We are Irish! But we are a long way from you, on the Northside of Brisbane,

Thought I'd say Hi anyway and bump up your thread too! I am always looking out

for other irish people but am quite satisfied with all the lovely English here!! :cute:

We are a young family, Nikki 35 Michael 38 and two kiddies sarah 7 and liam 5

Been in Bris 6 months now... Hope you are doing well

Guest snow white

sorry cant help were geordies on gold coast we often get asked where abouts in ireland are you from? lol

hopefully someone will come to your rescue

lesley x

Guest TheKellys

Hi there, we like nikki6999, are living on the north side of Brisbane in Keperra. Would love to be by the coast, but it would be too much of a commute for hubby. We are here since October and are slowly settling in. Hubby works in construction and I am pregnant on first baby, due in 3 weeks...:confused: We haven't met too many people here yet, but hopefully when baby arrives I will get out to some mother and baby groups.

Guest donovan
Hi I am irish and have been living in Australia for over 3 years with my boyfriend. I have only met about 4 or 5 irish people that actually live here and would love to meet new friends from home who have also emigrated over here to the gold coast. I love going out and playing sports! :yes:

Hiya I have just helped secure a rental for Tony & Sheena on Pacific Pines, Sheena is a lovley Irish lady, I will tell Sheena to pop in to PIO to check out this thread.

Sarah x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest catcat

I've noticed exactly the same thing- not met that many irish on the Gold Coast. Im actually english but my family are all irish. I moved to the Gold Coast with my partner about two years ago....

Guest snow white

i did a similar thread we are geordies and have only met one couple on gold coast since we arrived 19 months ago that are also geordies didnt get much of a response though hopefully you will have better luck

lesley x

Guest Shona123

Hi there, I'm English...not Irish...but it's not too far away!? I have only just moved here this year with my fiance to the Gold Coast (Surfers). Where abouts are you based? Do you work here? Do you have kids? I too love sports/keeping fit. Love to hear from you, Shona

Guest tony and sheena

Hi, we're Irish, on the Gold Coast! All the way from Co. Tyrone, arrived 6 weeks ago. PM me if you're free to meet anytime, I'll give you my number!

Cheers

Sheena

• 2 years later...
Guest mikemc

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but we are an Irish couple (29 & 27) new to the Gold Coast and would love to meet some new people!!

If anyone is interested PM me or drop a reply on this thread (sorry for hijacking it!)

Mike

Guest lindam

Hi Mike.

Welcome to the Gold Coast. We moved here from Ireland last November with our 2 kids . Can arrange to meet sometime if you like.

linda

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but we are an Irish couple (29 & 27) new to the Gold Coast and would love to meet some new people!!

If anyone is interested PM me or drop a reply on this thread (sorry for hijacking it!)

Mike

Hi Mike, good to see more Irish moving to the Gold Coast. Always keen to meet up with the Irish, just a bit under the weather at the moment but if you pm your number ill give you a bell when all is well.

Guest Louey

Hey

We are in Robina on the Gold coast and would love to meet any Irish/Geordies or anyone else from the UK.

I am from Yorkshire and my OH is from Cambridgeshire. I keep getting asked if I am Irish or Scottish lol!!!!

We have only been here 3 months and whilst we have met a few folks would love to meet some more.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest belfast mick
Irish club Queen St Brisbane , meet in the middle ..................... Bonzer

heading over to brisbane in september, is there many clubs like this ? cheers, Mickey ..

• 6 months later...
Guest XxRoisin90xX

hey :) my name is roisin im 21 just moved over from ireland :) really looking to meet a few people havent met any irish yet ! im living on the gold coast for the moment

Archived