22 year old Just arrived in Melbourne - Anyone want to meet up?

Guest pringles

• 2 years later...
Guest Jess Martin

Hi jason, I have just come over from Uk Paignton and will be staying with relies for 10 months in Warrandyte, Melbourne. I have been here three weeks and have started waitressing but have yet to get out and about. Are you up for a night out? as need to get out and meet new people too.

Where abouts are you staying? my aunty came from Colchester Essex prior to coming to Aus 3 years ago.

Jess

Guest Mr and Mrs Smith

Hi all,

Just seen your post and we are having a meet up this Friday at the La La land bar on Chapel street. You are more than welcome to come.

I have put the link below for the forum:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/victoria/107403-looking-people-melbourne-8.html

We did something a couple of weekends ago and it was great fun meeting new people and having a catch up.

Hope to see some of you on Friday

Arran

Guest Kathryn7

Hiya, I'm planning to arrange a meet up for drinks in the city in a couple of weeks if you fancy coming along? Will post the details once a date is confirmed...

Guest tweedle

Hey guys

Im moving to Melbourne on Wednesday.....Im definitely up for meeting new people as I wont know hardly anyone out there

Im 23 from London

Guest Adam89Smith

Hi Tweedle

I too am from Essex and making the move on my own next month.. You say you have gone for work, did you have something set up before going or get something whilst you have been there??

What's the job market like??

Scary times lol

Cheers

Archived