get together gold coast

Guest snow white

Guest snow white

hi all had a great day today at mine with the coffee morning, it was good to meet so many new people, anyway how about we have a meet up once a week for our area ie im pacific pines gold coast would love everyone to get together once a week on a tuesday at mine let me know if your interested?

lesley x

Hi Lesley, I would be interested in meeting. We still dont know anyone yet. We are not in Pacific Pines yet but are waiting on a few applications.

Its taken us a little while to settle, WE had to fly to Adelaide so my hubby would realise that here is the place to be.

Jill

xxx

Guest leanne in queensland

hi lesley, just sent you a message then i see the post you have done !!! would love to come round again ill bring baileys swimmers next time he loved your pool little monkey ! what time u thinking ? leanne x:cute:

Guest snow white
Hi Lesley, I would be interested in meeting. We still dont know anyone yet. We are not in Pacific Pines yet but are waiting on a few applications.

Its taken us a little while to settle, WE had to fly to Adelaide so my hubby would realise that here is the place to be.

Jill

xxx

hi jill

let me know when ypou arrive here would love to meet up no problem, its hard not knowing where you want to be but its good if after going to adelaide hubby knows thats not the place for you all. fingers crossed your moving soon

lesley x

Guest snow white
Hey Lesley,

I would love to come on Tuesday, would be great to finally meet you!

Good luck Jill with the applications hope to meet you soon too!

Kat x

hi kat hon,have pmd you my address hope to see you there 11am

lesley x

Guest snow white
hi lesley, just sent you a message then i see the post you have done !!! would love to come round again ill bring baileys swimmers next time he loved your pool little monkey ! what time u thinking ? leanne x:cute:

hi hon,

hows you yeah come again on tuesday and bring baileys swimmers hes gorgeous hopefully we will get some sun lol and no cakes this time might just do a sald and sone quiche can you have that lol

lesley x

Guest snow white
Hi Lesley,

I would love to come to your coffee morning on Tuesday, have already met some of the lovely ladies on here but would love to meet some more. Please can you pm me your details.

Thanks Donna x

hi donna,

will pm you the detials your more than welocme to pop in for a chat n coffee no probs

see you then

lesley x

Guest snow white
hey if not working i will be there :) will there be cakes and sweets ha ha ,hey thorpes you will have to see if jo is going thats jo&richon here there are from oldham also :) there also live very close to pac pines :)

as for you well you can be the butler for the day as long as you dont eat all the food lol

lesley x

Guest snow white
Hi All,

Would loved to have come now i`ve met some of you already but as per usual I`m working again!!! Will watch out for the next one.

Ali X

agh ali whens your day off?? we can change it no probs

Lesley x

I will come too.

I'l bring greggs pasties and stotties, ham and pease pudding and maybe a bit black pudding too.

You think I could get the TRA and everything in by then ?

:D

Guest snow white

lol i bloody wish what we wouldnt give for a grreggs pastie and a few stotties and ive never had pease pudding in ages , thank you for reminding me of these items grrrrr

lesley x

Guest snow white

hi all let me know if your definitely coming on tues put your names on list so ive an idea also if anyone wants to bring a cake i might make a quiche for a change let me know. also having tupperware party on weds night 7pm onwards anyone fancy coming i already know you will be there leanne so your ok lol

lesley x

Guest giggles

Hi Lesley, i also have met up with some of the ladies on here but would love to meet more so i would love to come to your coffee morning is it ok if i bring my 15 month old daughter regards tricia please could you pm me your adress thanks a lot

Guest snow white
Sorry can`t make Tuesday. I`m not off untill Thursday so won`t put all your plans out. Maybe able to make your tupperware party on Wed if that would be ok. If not will look out for the next coffee morning. Sounds good - hope you all have a good time.

Ali

hi ali,

next time will make sure i check with you ali what your day off is hon sorry will def meet up on next one if you would like to come weds night would love to see you let me know

lesley x

Guest snow white
hi

are you having a coffee morning this tuesday (24 feb), love to pop round

hi

your more than welcome to call round around 11am if thats ok theres quite a few the more the merrier will pm you my details

lesley x

Guest snow white
Sorry can`t make Tuesday. I`m not off untill Thursday so won`t put all your plans out. Maybe able to make your tupperware party on Wed if that would be ok. If not will look out for the next coffee morning. Sounds good - hope you all have a good time.

Ali

hi ali,

try and come to tuppewrware party bring a bottle if you like,

have pmd you

lesley x

Archived