get together gold coast

Guest snow white

Hi there

I've just caught up with this thread (thanks Kat :cute:) and have also met a few others on here already but would love to come along tomorrow too if that's ok, will send you a PM Lesley.

woohoo get you no kids lol will pm you my address no probs see you tuesday then

lesley x

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my "happy" days lol!

Hope you can make it soon Jill (Thorpes)- someone who may understand my Oldham accent!

See you tomorrow all,

Jo x

Guest snow white

hi girls,

just want to say a big thank you to all who came today and there was a few of you lovely to meet some new and some familiar faces too, maybe next time we will do a cinema and a meal night out would be a nice change let me know if your interested and i will organise it ( a night away from children and house duties woohoo)

lesley x

Guest jam jar

hi lesley

just wanted to say thanks for the coffee morning today it was really lovelly to just sit and have a good natter! good to meet some new faces also.

thanks again,

joanna.

Guest snow white
Hi Lesley, thanks for the coffee morning, nice to chillout and meet a few new faces. Im always up for a night out!!!!

Donna x

i know ive heard about your friday night out remember lol

lesley x

Guest giggles

Hi Leslie

Just wanted to thank you for a great morning it was great to meet up with new people and just relax and the cheese scone with strawberry jam and cream was lush LOL im free on a friday night just let us no when cheers tricia x

Guest snow white
Hi Leslie

Just wanted to thank you for a great morning it was great to meet up with new people and just relax and the cheese scone with strawberry jam and cream was lush LOL im free on a friday night just let us no when cheers tricia x

ok will keep friday in mind was it not you who said about pasta and pictures special ???? wot u like cheese scone and strawberry jam you will start a new craze lol

lesleyx

Guest snow white

hi jo,

great to meet up with you again definitely make sure its a night out for you when rich can manage without you for once hon

lesley x

Guest snow white

hi all,

dont forget my tupperware party starts at 7pm for all those who are coming along bring a bottle of wine if you like you dont have to buy anything just nice to escape the house for a while lol

lesley x

Hi girls

Yes, thanks to Lesley for having us all there yesterday, was great to see all the usual suspects again and to meet some new people too. Loved the home-made scones!!!

Cara

Archived