Lonely single girl in Perth

Guest Cara Kimber

Guest HomeAlone

well....I'm here!.....In a hotel in Northbridge...Anyone fancy a drink over the next few days? I'm totally on my own and could do with some company and tips on settlin in. Look forward to meeting some of you...

Ben

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Keats27

Hi all,

Just looking to get in touch with people before i move out to Perth in august on a years working visa. Will be based around the mandurah area as ive just been there for a month and absolutely loved the place to bits, so much so i decided within a day of arriving home that i'd bite the bullet and give the job up and sell my house.

Not sure what i'll be doing straight away but i guess i need to try the seasonal work out and enjoy that without the pressures of work at home.

Anyway if anyone wants to get in touch just let me know.

Shaun

Guest Cara Kimber

Hi Shaun,

I guess just let us know when your arriving and we can organise something. Up to then, if I can help with anything, just let me know.

Cheers,

Cara

Guest adelyn

Hi Cara,

Let me know if you do arrange for another meet up or activities, hope your don't mind to friend an Asian girl here. I'm looking for some friends here to hang around and may be can go swimming, clubbing, playing tennis...etc

Adelyn

Guest kazza65

Hi there. Single parent, not 30 something, (okay, young at heart 44) making the brave (or foolish) move out to Perth May 16th with youngest daughter of 13 years, would love to get to know more people, when have eventually got over the jet lag and managed to sort out bank accounts , ya de ya de ya. Do have rellys out there that we're moving in with temporarily but obviously don't want to be too reliant on them and in their pocket all the time.

Leaving some absolutely fantastic friends back in England and am going to miss them terribly, but start of a new life and hope to make lots of fantastic new friends over in Perth. Any offers?

Guest paul18

Hi all, i'm Paul also a nearly 30 something (2 important months to go!) who's in Perth on their own.I'm Living in MT Lawley and been here for nearly 2 months so it'd be really great to meet new people. So if anyone would like to meet up or if anything is going on then let me know!

Guest kevin carey

hi i myself will be liven in perth as from october 09 im 42yrs an from surrey i was in perth for 2 weeks in march wished i could of stayed longer had to be in wa to activite visa cant wait to be back in perth the uk is getting deeper in recission your doing the right move keep in touch if you like maybe in october we say g day kevin

Guest Scottishlynette

Hey Cara ,

Do you have room for another single almost 30 year old girl from Scotland ?

I would really like to make some friends with a group of girls, or guys for that matter

I live close to the city

Cheers

Lynette :cute:

Archived