Making friends

Guest lovelylass

Guest lovelylass

Hello all,

We are seriously considering going to Australia(if we could) but I would find it very inportant to make friends preferably before hand to chat to and know that I would have friends already. Is it easy to make friends before you go? has anyone done this? How do I meet new friends?

I think its going to be important for us to go beforehand for a holiday to as we have ever been before so not sure which areas are going to be best for us etc

Thanks

Guest donovan

Hey lovely lass

I was just going to answer the thread from NE, I am from Stockton on Tees, but moved down South when i was 18, all my family are still in the NE, me dad lives in Elmtree, my brother in Ingleby Barwick and my sister lives in Wynard

We were brought up mainly around the oxbridge area.

Good luck with your process

Where are you wanting to move to?

Sarah x

Guest lovelylass

Hello Sarah,

I was just about to send you a message when you replied:)

I am really not to sure one the area but was thinking maybe Brisbane or Adelaide but not 100%

Anyway what I was going to ask you was - we would defo prefer to come out for a holiday first say for 3 weeks but would prefer not to go in a hotel and would prefer somewhere self catering maybe apartment etc but not sure how to go about it. Also how do we find the cheapest flights and how far in advance can we book these things so we have plenty of time to save?

We just feel we would like to visit first to see if its good for us but are on a budget.

What do you think.

Cant believe your from Stockton on Tees too. We are in the Oxbridge area.

Archived