loving perth.........missing my girls!!

Guest julesblake

Guest julesblake

Hi - I have been in Perth - Mindarie/Quinns area for 4 weeks and loving it but feel a bit lonely would love to meet up with any other mums that have children at school and wanna catch up for coffee i feel like i am the last piece of the jigsaw to getting settled!! my husband loves his job and is settled and happy my children love their new school!! so if you too are out there in Perth feeling sorry for yourself like me!! Ha ha!! missing your friends you had in England and wanna catch up i wud love to hear from u xxxxxxx all the best to everyone starting out in Oz its beautiful but tough too

Jules xxxx

Guest julesblake

hi there emma xx be great to meet up - i am 38 arghhhhhhhh!! my children go to peter moyes - quinns / mindarie def organise a catch up let me know when your free xx Jules xx

hi i would love to meet up we fly next week, were at kalamunda not sure if its too far away? but if anyone on this thread is in or nr the hills area , and has children and fancy a brew and a natter some time ..... sounds great .. please pm . im 38, toddler is 2and a half ..cannot wait to explore and chatter away x

Guest julesblake

thanks tania - i am getting on great thanks - have joined a gym - not working yet till our shipment arrives allow for delay as customs are taking up to 4 weeks to clear containers - when are you coming over - i gather from your note that your visa has just been granted - how exciting!! where are you hoping to live?? hope all goes well stay in touch and let me know how you go xxx best of luck jules xxxxxxx

Guest julesblake

will def have to meet up - even if its in the middle!!! as I am north of Perth on the coast!!! hope all goes well and you have a great flight take care and let me know when you arrive in oz!!!! take care Jules xxx are you bringing a pet across my little dog max is in quarantine at byford at the moment hes due out 15th March!!!yay!!

this sound great , im going to be a stay at home mum for a while so will need some girls around to chat and shop .... my dog is also in byford at the mo , he has a week and a half to go when we get there ... cannot wait to get him out !! im a hairdresser love books and riding and can talk for england !! lol , sounds like a dating service ha ha ..

Guest dizzy blonde

Hi Jules, we have been in Perth (mindarie) for nearly 18 months now. I can remember exactly how I felt when my son started school (he is 15 now) and I had long days to fill, but hey at least it meant the house got cleaned a lot more that usual!! I don't always get on PIO as I have to wait in turn for the laptop... Have dropped you a pm with my contact details if you want to meet up for a coffee and chat. Glad to hear you are all settling in tho.

thanks tania - i am getting on great thanks - have joined a gym - not working yet till our shipment arrives allow for delay as customs are taking up to 4 weeks to clear containers - when are you coming over - i gather from your note that your visa has just been granted - how exciting!! where are you hoping to live?? hope all goes well stay in touch and let me know how you go xxx best of luck jules xxxxxxx

We are heading for Victoria in July hopefully depending on the house sale, what job will you be doing once you get settled

Tania X:wubclub:

Guest julesblake

not sure been in travel industry for most of working life except 3 years working as a teaching assistant for children with special needs - who knows might try my hand at something completely new and challenging!!! how are you plans going for your move - we ended up renting out our uk house due to the housing market may sell it when things pick up in uk good luck with ya move hope it all goes well for you xxx

Guest emma270
hi there emma xx be great to meet up - i am 38 arghhhhhhhh!! my children go to peter moyes - quinns / mindarie def organise a catch up let me know when your free xx Jules xx

My 2 go to Quinns Baptist! They are 11 and 10. How old are your children?

Im free most of the time, i might look at going back to college and that will be on Tues and Thurs. xx

Guest julesblake

we must pass each other in the mornings doing the school run!!!we should meet up i can do anytime really as i'm currently a lady of leisure!!! ha ha!! just joined surge at ocean keys shopping centre its really good! haven't been to yanchep yet- heard its lovely so happy to meet somewhere there!!! do you have boy/girl - tom is 12 olivia is 10 literally just turned both just had birthdays in feb- so expensive month!!! ha ha!!

Archived