What a night with the keily's

What a great night i had at Neil and Julie's leaving party.

was great to meet lori and paul and to see Daz and Judy(mids and midlander) sue(soiux)Vicky and Gordon,Tam and Andi and VHRHocks .

the Keilys had such a great night they didn't want to leave SO THEY DIDN'T lmao

still to be found in the Bar the next day still going strong lol

i had a Brilliant so i thank you all and all of the Scots who made us feel so welcome

a big thank you to Claire who cooked a wonderful breakfast which unfortunately i couldn't face lol

Can't tell you all too much gossip to protect the innocent lol

Guest Midlanders
What a great night i had at Neil and Julie's leaving party.

was great to meet lori and paul and to see Daz and Judy(mids and midlander) sue(soiux)Vicky and Gordon,Tam and Andi and VHRHocks .

the Keilys had such a great night they didn't want to leave SO THEY DIDN'T lmao

still to be found in the Bar the next day still going strong lol

i had a Brilliant so i thank you all and all of the Scots who made us feel so welcome

a big thank you to Claire who cooked a wonderful breakfast which unfortunately i couldn't face lol

Can't tell you all too much gossip to protect the innocent lol

Yep what a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was fab meeting up with Lori & Paul for the first time, and seeing Sue, Brammies , VFRhocks again. What a great laugh we had and how many rounds where brought. hahahahha, My OH had enough magners after losing count after 10 bottles so went onto JD & Coke as it didnt bloat him so much .....pmsl but I go to the stage I could drink no more and was out of rennies lol....

Anway we didnt get to be till after 3.30 and that was having to only climbing up 20 stairs from the bar to our bedroom in the hotel. Thank god we was on the top floor as Lori's OH apparently snored so loud, she could not sleep in the same room as him. hahahahhah and sue had to come to her rescue. what a night .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went down for breakie at 10am to find Neil and Julie still supping alcohol and the night manager still there as well. oh my god they can certainly hold their own,, true scots !!!!! LOL

Just managed to face breakie and do the packing before having the long drive back to the Midlands. ( me driving home of course)

Well..... when we finally got ourselves together we left Julie and Neil still in the bar at lunchtime and they said they were just going to carry on.... they are sub fab people and they where so overwhelmed that we turned up and was part of their celebrations. xxxx

3 cheers to Julie and Neil.... and of course all the other peeps who made it a fabulous leaving do for them and a great weekend away for us

Cannot wait for the re-union in OZ and round 2 pmsl:wacko:

Judy & Darren

Guest donovan

Hiya

Great to see you have a good night, the scottish certainly know how to party, safe flight for you Neil & Julie, may hopefully see you over this side

Sarah x

Guest Tam-and-Andi

Hi all,

We had a fantastic night too, thanks for inviting us, it was a great night and I think I was the only sober one there!!!!!! So loads of stories to tell (only joking).

It was good to see familiar faces, and loads of new faces too, just a shame you could not make it this time Gayle.

Thanks for a great night and all the best for the future to the Keily's.

Take care.

Andi. xx

hey guys what can i say .....we felt so honoured that you all came from far and wide to help us celebrate ....and thats exactly what we done ......its now tuesday and i can honestly can say i still dont feel i have sobered up ...and to add to it i can barely speak :biglaugh:...the shippers are here and the house looks like a bomb site !!! ...bit of advice get the shippers in before you have the party ..lmao ..once again thanks to all you guys for coming ....and mark ...we are really sorry that brammie locked you out and you had to sleep on the garden bench ...but im sure gettin your visa made up for it :biglaugh:

luv julie & neil xx

Archived