confirmation of numbers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. confirmation of numbers

• yes we will be there.
    • no sorry we cant make it.
    • not sure yet will advise.

Guest paul n kath

hi all

just letting you all now the address for the meeting on sunday 29th march 2009 at THE NEW ASTON SOCIAL CLUB B6 7JU it will be good to see you all again and maybe some new faces lol paul n kath

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Midlanders

Hi Kath & Paul

Count us in again, we are deff up for the meeting. As we have no kids, either venue will be fine with us, but rather not get chucked out of the venue like last time. lol

Speak soon

Judy & Darren

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Kath, another meet would be great though I'm off to France on that Sunday so will have to check times exactly and get back to you xx

Guest wiggly

Sounds good ! not sure where either of those places are if someone can post a postcode we can look it up, we are from Gloucestershire and would love to meet other people wanting to make the move :smile:

Guest chris_n_lucy

We would love to come, as long as I'm not working anyway! Either place would be fine with us, just say when and where and we will try and get there

Lucy x

Hey Kath, How are you all ??? You know you can count on us, we are free that day, maybe a little hungover though !!! Either place is ok for us just give us a time and we will be there.

Speak to you soon

Kelly & Martin

Guest paul n kath

Hi all,

finally managed to get hold of Jenny at th Aston social, she said she's sure the room is free on the 29th march and we can have it for £50 and she can do a buffet for £4 per head, will ring her again tomorrow to confirm room is free. How does that sound, she does do a sunday lunch but I think a buffet would be better unless anyone wants the lunch.

Kath xx

(Sorry yoiu wont be able to make it Dan hopefully we will have another soon.)

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi all,

finally managed to get hold of Jenny at th Aston social, she said she's sure the room is free on the 29th march and we can have it for £50 and she can do a buffet for £4 per head, will ring her again tomorrow to confirm room is free. How does that sound, she does do a sunday lunch but I think a buffet would be better unless anyone wants the lunch.

Kath xx

(Sorry yoiu wont be able to make it Dan hopefully we will have another soon.)

Thanks anyway Kath, hope you all have a great time xx

Guest paul n kath
Hey Kath, How are you all ??? You know you can count on us, we are free that day, maybe a little hungover though !!! Either place is ok for us just give us a time and we will be there.

Speak to you soon

Kelly & Martin

Hi Guys,

how are you both? sorry we haven't been in touch been a mad few months, hope all's well with you two. Glad to see your coming lets hope it's as good a if not better turn out as the last.

Kath xs

Guest SEFFnSARAH

Hi Kath,

Count us in. So far as we know we are free so we would love to come and brag about our visa!!! Seriously, we really enjoyed the last one and would love to see people again

Seff and Sarah

Guest pressy22

Junction 3 off M42 is the [Horse and Jockey] I think. that would be great for us..... Will keep up with details and look forward to meeting this time... xxxxx

Guest paul n kath

Date; 29th march.

Time: 12pm onwards.

Place: Aston social, 6, Aston Hall Road, Aston, B6 7JU.

(For people who don't want to drive it is about 5 mins from the train station.)

Room hire £50 and £4 per head for buffet.

Any ideas on how to keep kids entertained will be gratefully recieved, there is a large garden outside so lets hope for a nice day so the kids can have a kick around, will bring plenty of paper n crayons for lil uns....

Guest paul n kath

Hi All,

:yes:can you fill in the poll at the top of the thread so I can get a rough idea of numbers,

Thanks Kath xx

Guest paul n kath

Hi Tania,

looking forward to seeing you, hope you can make it.

:notworthy:Fingers crossed for the 27th.

Kath xx

Archived