Guest paul n kath

confirmation of numbers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. confirmation of numbers

• yes we will be there.
    • no sorry we cant make it.
    • not sure yet will advise.

Guest paul n kath
hi there i am new to this forum,your meet sounds great is anyone welcome to attend.cheers jane:jiggy:

Hi Jane,

welcome to pio, you are more than welcome to join us on the next meet we had a great time at the last meet and made some great friends with loads of info.

hope to see you there,

kath xx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paul n kath

just bumping this up again.

Can we do a head count who's coming and how many adults/kids thanks

Kath xx

Guest paul n kath
hi there i am new to this forum,your meet sounds great is anyone welcome to attend.cheers jane:jiggy:

Hi Jane where in the Mids are you from/

kath xx

Guest janeubu
Hi Jane where in the Mids are you from/

kath xx

hi kath ye we live in shirley,just spent five weeks in oz and loved it,so are at thestart of a long road.Was not going to use an agent but think its prob best too.Did you or go it alone?cheers jane:cute:

Guest janeubu
Hi Jane we used Go-Matilda what are your trades, where did you go to in Oz

Tania X

hi ya i,m a hairdresser and my oh is a carpenter,both done this for 24 years.We went to sydney,had camper van and drove east coast for 12 days to brisbane.Flew to hamilton islands in barrier reef,then melbourne,great ocean rd,philip island.we loved it soo much and after going still unsure where to live:arghh: .Would you recommend go matilda?cheers jane.

hi ya i,m a hairdresser and my oh is a carpenter,both done this for 24 years.We went to sydney,had camper van and drove east coast for 12 days to brisbane.Flew to hamilton islands in barrier reef,then melbourne,great ocean rd,philip island.we loved it soo much and after going still unsure where to live:arghh: .Would you recommend go matilda?cheers jane.

Hi Jane, i to am a hairdresser, Go-Matilda were fab helping me to get through my TRA, which i failed first time round, can't fault them, put your details on the hairdressing thread to

Tania X

Guest janeubu
Hi Jane, i to am a hairdresser, Go-Matilda were fab helping me to get through my TRA, which i failed first time round, can't fault them, put your details on the hairdressing thread to

Tania X

hi tania,i trained with raymonds which is no longer!So im doing my nvq3,what a mere doing this after being in the trade for so long:goofy:.We are going to use my oh hes got city and guilds certs.Where do you fancy living in oz?

Hi Kath,

Just to let you know, I've just checked us as coming on the poll and then Kel tells me she's already done it so there's two yes's from us on the poll.

Do you need any money from us for deposit on the room/buffet or anything? Also just an idea, are child entertainers cheap for the kids? if so do you think it would be worth hiring one for a couple of hours to keep the little ones occupied? We don't mind chipping in if it keeps em quiet ! lol

Speak soon

Guest paul n kath

thanks martin,

that sound like a good idea, will check it out, havent paid fr the rm/buffet yet will ring 2moro and see if they want it up front, if so I will pay and peeps can contribute on the day x.

can't wait now what will the recent changes looks like we will hav plenty to take about and loads of questions ????????

Guest jane35

Just let us know how much we owe no problem we are really looking forward it now ... carnt wait to see every one :hug:

Guest paul n kath

come on all you midlanders where are you? I for one can't wait for this meet what with the recent migration news needs to chat to like minded people.

Kath xx

Guest Midlanders

Hi Kath & Paul

Us two are deff coming and I now Sioux and her other half are coming down from leeds for the week and are coming as wel. Ive voted already so add another couple on the pole for sioux and hubby

Guest paul n kath
Hi Kath we are not going to be able to make the meet we have our sons birthday party on Saturday and my daughter is going to a friends birthday party on the Sunday, very sorry i will just have to wait for another one, enjoy yourselves

Tania X

Hi Tanya,

sorry to hear you cant make it was looking forward to meeting you and yours,

hopefully next time.

Kath xx

Guest paul n kath

hi jane yeh its this sunday at the aston hope the venue hasnt put people off (lol) aint been on much lately been up to my eyeballs driving am exhausted and can't wait for sunday, got a few lessons in the morning so paul going with kids and I will be alone as soon as I done (about 2.30) havent managed to do anything about entertainer so will just have to wing it with il uns, they should be fine tho.

see you sunday

kath xs

Guest wiggly
Just checking.... still this sunday at the Aston social club 12pm on wards ?? looking forward to it...:hug:

Just checking is the known as the new aston social club

Aston Hall Rd, Birmingham, West Midlands B6 7JU

if it is not there please can someone tell us the postcode so we can find you :)

thanks

Guest jane35

Hi......yep you got the address right..... see you there sunday...

Just checking is the known as the new aston social club

Aston Hall Rd, Birmingham, West Midlands B6 7JU

if it is not there please can someone tell us the postcode so we can find you :)

thanks

Hi All,

Looking forward to meeting you all again, just a note, remember the clocks go forward an hour on sunday for the official start to our british summer time wooooooooooo !! I don't think we'll need to rush out buyiing sun cream though. That's it, I've reminded you now so you can't use that excuse if your late !!!!

Archived