confirmation of numbers  

15 members have voted

1. 1. confirmation of numbers

• yes we will be there.
    • no sorry we cant make it.
    • not sure yet will advise.

Guest paul n kath

Hi all,

thanks for all the relpies, we are looking forward to sunday, unfortunatly I have to work in the morning but Paul and the kids will be there and I will join you all later (save me some food) going on current numbers it works out at about £5.50 per head (incl food & rm hire). Sorry havent managed to sort something for the kids to do been mad busy lately,:v_SPIN: so whatever you can bring for your lil uns to do will be great.

Kath xs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi both

just so typical of my job im actually working sunday but supposed to finish at 2pm however my poor homebirth lady still hasn't delivered so just hope she isn't in labour, on sunday.

so if I can finish early we will probably pop in to see you guys.

tracy

Guest SEFFnSARAH

Hi Kath,

Don't know if you will get this before you leave or not. Sorry it is so late but we left it to the last minute in case we could make it - but unfortunately we aren't going to be able to. Had a phone call at work the other night and came home to find an ambulance outside the house. Seff sneezed and trapped a nerve in his back. He has been in bed ever since! We hoped he would be up and about by now but he is still on pain killers.

Really sorry its late. Hope you have a great time. You'll have to let us know the gossip later. Hopefully, if there is another before we go, we will make it to that one.

Sarah x

Guest barney1450

hi both

Just getting ready to come over but family member in bewdley is quite poorly so we goto head there. Was so looking forward to it, we will have to meet locally for a drink and chat. Had so much to show u and tell you. Sister and brother in law are so upset still about being scammed of 5,000 from their agents, atmosphere not good at mo. Will let you know when we here off solicitors etc . Sorry again but as you know family are important, especially when we looking to move so far away x speak soon x

Guest paul n kath

Thank you to everyone who came to todays meet, the kids were fantastic and well behavied, the adults well what can I say you should be ashamed of youselves! lol only joking it was great seeing you all again, feeling much better about our application, not as bad as we had originally thought.

Today was not only a great meet but also a learning curve and one we shall not repeat.

Again thank you to all who attended, and a big thank you to Sioux for coming from leeds to say hello, hope you have a safe drive home, will have to come see in at the next leeds meet ;o)

Kath xs

Guest barney1450
Thank you to everyone who came to todays meet, the kids were fantastic and well behavied, the adults well what can I say you should be ashamed of youselves! lol only joking it was great seeing you all again, feeling much better about our application, not as bad as we had originally thought.

Today was not only a great meet but also a learning curve and one we shall not repeat.

Again thank you to all who attended, and a big thank you to Sioux for coming from leeds to say hello, hope you have a safe drive home, will have to come see in at the next leeds meet ;o)

Kath xs

Hi Both

Sorry we missed the meet,but a little of a sad day, it sounded as though it would of put a smile on our faces!!

You will have to let us know when the next one is and if not away we will definately come. Had so many things to share with peeps too.

Hope you didnt get toooo drunk. Will have to try and meet up locally so we can exchange stories.

Sorry again and look forward to future meets, hopefully in australia if we ever get there.

Tonia, Tina and Dave x

Guest jane35

I would like to say a BIG !! BIG !! THANK YOU .... for yesterdays meet, it was great to meet up again, i'm only sorry that not many people turned up... i hope you and Paul was not out of pocket ... thanks for the time and effort you two put into it.... the kids were fantastic bless them !!! speak soon and take care xxxx :hug:

Guest SEFFnSARAH

Hi Kath,

So sorry we weren't able to make it. I was gutted as we were both really looking forward to it. Have to get Seff right though - can't have this sort of thing happening in Aus it will cost us a fortune!!! He is just about up and going now but still not able to work (although there isn't any at the moment so at least he's not losing money but would still rather be earning). You will have to let us know if you learned anything particularly interesting......

Speak to you soon

Sarah x

Guest paul n kath
I would like to say a BIG !! BIG !! THANK YOU .... for yesterdays meet, it was great to meet up again, i'm only sorry that not many people turned up... i hope you and Paul was not out of pocket ... thanks for the time and effort you two put into it.... the kids were fantastic bless them !!! speak soon and take care xxxx :hug:

Hi Jane

Thank you, weren't all the kids fantastic, even Jenny behind the bar said she couldn't believe how well behaved they were. a big well done and thank you to them.

It did cost us a small fortune as we had to pay for room and food up front, something we wont be doing again in a hurry but thats the risk you take when organising these things. But enjoyed the day never the less. Will have to have a night out next time without the lil uns.

Kath xs :hug:

Guest Midlanders

A big thank you to Kath & Paul for organising yesterday meeting and it was great seeing peeps again

However I would like to say for the folkes that said they were going and didnt show or cancelled at the last minute, Paul actually paid for a buffet for 40 peeps on Friday evening and also the room hire for everyone who had confirmed their attendance prior to friday as well.

I know they are now really well out of pocket for arranging this meet up, which I'm sure you will agree is not acceptable.

I suggest all the peeps who cancelled after friday teatime or didnt turn up now do the right thing as its not fair.

Hi Kath & Paul,

Thank you both very much for all you did to arrange what was a great day yesterday. As you said the kids we're all well behaved and seemed to enjoy themselves which was a bonus. The buffet was great too but such a shame much of it was wasted.

Thanks also to everyone kel and I met, some of you for the first time. We came away knowing alot more then when we arrived which made the meet useful for us so thank you all for your info given, hopefully we we're of use to you too.

To The No Shows

Those of you who said you we're coming and then didn't turn up should be ashamed of yourselves. Ok, situations change and unforseen problems do occur which I appreciate can scupper plans but surely it would have only taken five minutes to get online and post your apologies to Kath and Paul prior to the event as some decent folk did. This probably wouldn't have stopped them from being out of pocket but would of at least given us the heads up on the dwindling numbers. Maybe we could have then bumped the numbers up with other freinds to reduce Kath and Pauls loss?

Rant Over.

Thanks again to everyone who attended.

Martin

Guest barney1450
Hi Kath & Paul,

Thank you both very much for all you did to arrange what was a great day yesterday. As you said the kids we're all well behaved and seemed to enjoy themselves which was a bonus. The buffet was great too but such a shame much of it was wasted.

Thanks also to everyone kel and I met, some of you for the first time. We came away knowing alot more then when we arrived which made the meet useful for us so thank you all for your info given, hopefully we we're of use to you too.

To The No Shows

Those of you who said you we're coming and then didn't turn up should be ashamed of yourselves. Ok, situations change and unforseen problems do occur which I appreciate can scupper plans but surely it would have only taken five minutes to get online and post your apologies to Kath and Paul prior to the event as some decent folk did. This probably wouldn't have stopped them from being out of pocket but would of at least given us the heads up on the dwindling numbers. Maybe we could have then bumped the numbers up with other freinds to reduce Kath and Pauls loss?

Rant Over.

Thanks again to everyone who attended.

Martin

Hi

It was such a shame that we could not make it, and we did post messages beforehand. I only found out by chance that a meet was happening once I sent a reply to a thread. Kath and Paul kindly invited us to the meet, which I did not know at the time would incur costs to them. We had such a bad time over the weekend and then had to visit a very poorly auntie in bewdley which I think was priority. I do agree with timewasters and lack of communication and have experienced all that recently with so called qualified migration agents who say yes - and then take your money and run.

It sounded like we missed a fab time and I am sure many of you would of been very interested in reading some of the information I was planning to bring along from MARA about my experience, and even moreso my twin sisters recent exposure of another agent who has run off with their money.

Would love to meet people and if you are starting to collect funds for Paul and Kath - i would be more than happy to contribute.

What about if we buy you a meal Paul and Kath at the local Navigation to compensate? Have not eaten or drank in there for some time so not sure about venue.

Take care

Tonia x

Hi

It was such a shame that we could not make it, and we did post messages beforehand. I only found out by chance that a meet was happening once I sent a reply to a thread. Kath and Paul kindly invited us to the meet, which I did not know at the time would incur costs to them. We had such a bad time over the weekend and then had to visit a very poorly auntie in bewdley which I think was priority. I do agree with timewasters and lack of communication and have experienced all that recently with so called qualified migration agents who say yes - and then take your money and run.

It sounded like we missed a fab time and I am sure many of you would of been very interested in reading some of the information I was planning to bring along from MARA about my experience, and even moreso my twin sisters recent exposure of another agent who has run off with their money.

Would love to meet people and if you are starting to collect funds for Paul and Kath - i would be more than happy to contribute.

What about if we buy you a meal Paul and Kath at the local Navigation to compensate? Have not eaten or drank in there for some time so not sure about venue.

Take care

Tonia x

Hi Tonia,

Hope your auntie is on the mends. Sorry to hear about your sisters run in with dodgy agents. Is it possible for you to name and shame the dodgy agents or have you got to keep quiet due to undertaking court action against them?

Regards

Martin

Archived