Gold coast meet up

Guest brooksey

Guest snow white
Hopefully we'll be there....we're out thenight before so we may have bad heads...looking forward to it!

Andy & Maria

you two are never in got a better social life than me lol

lesley x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bumping up for anyone who is interested

We'll come along if I can drag him away from the house, have asked Lee and Gena as well, don't know bout them yet though. Andy asked if you're supplying the beer!!!!!!

We'll come along if I can drag him away from the house, have asked Lee and Gena as well, don't know bout them yet though. Andy asked if you're supplying the beer!!!!!!

Sat glued to pc waiting for answer , better question is the pope jewish ,a more better chance of gettin an affirmative answer

Guest brooksey
Sat glued to pc waiting for answer , better question is the pope jewish ,a more better chance of gettin an affirmative answer

You know me so well:wink:

Guest snow white

lol god that was quick you babysitting this thread or what

see you at 12 then me oh and 6 kids beach will be full oh and bringing a few friends along too

lesley x

Guest winging popadom

Hey we have just been granted our visa to move to the gold coast me and my wife and our 8 children are looking at pac pines is this a nice multicultural area with lots of things to do??????

Guest brooksey

If you are Indian or Pakistani as your name suggests, please tell me you can cook curries and are moving to pac pines next week lol.

Guest snow white
If you are Indian or Pakistani as your name suggests, please tell me you can cook curries and are moving to pac pines next week lol.

lee thats so bad did you know fraggles makes a mean curry mate

lesley x

Guest stevecarter62

Brooksey luv to cum down but still in uk, coming in sept to Thornlands i take it i might miss ya this time but maybe next.

Steve Jo Jordan & nathan

Guest snow white
lol hey leslie do not bring me in to it lol xx come on liverpool 1-2 xx

well you do going to have to get you round and have a curry nite your chef

lol

lesley x

Guest snow white
You know me so well:wink:

hi lee,

great to meet you and karen and sue and pete and all the others last night was a nice change karen going to come on monday get her to send ,me a text so i have her number organising something for next weekend plus will get lee to do his curry lol

lesley x

Guest donovan
Brooksey luv to cum down but still in uk, coming in sept to Thornlands i take it i might miss ya this time but maybe next.

Steve Jo Jordan & nathan

Good area to live mate, we looked at Thornlands when we came on holiday here, but chose the Gold Coast, Thornlands not too far from us though, so will hopefully see you at one of the many meets

Sarah x

Guest MariAndyok

Sorry, we won't be there...didn't get in till 5am this morning and my head still hurts....:arghh:

Hope you all have a nice day...

Guest snow white
Sorry, we won't be there...didn't get in till 5am this morning and my head still hurts....:arghh:

Hope you all have a nice day...

hi lee

thanks for a great bloody day kids loved it and so did me and hubby and all my friends that came great to meet loads new people too looking forward to next weekend

lesley x

Guest brooksey

I'm glad the weather came good apart from my usual sunburn:cool:. I counted 32 adults + kids. Enjoyed myself (once my hangover had gone). See you all soon.:smile:

Guest snow white
I'm glad the weather came good apart from my usual sunburn:cool:. I counted 32 adults + kids. Enjoyed myself (once my hangover had gone). See you all soon.:smile:

lol what you like most of the kids belonged to me im sure , karen reckons james is cute lol see you next saturday mate or else !lol

lesley

Archived