Gold coast meet up

Guest brooksey

Guest jam jar

hey lee,

thanks for organising the meet today, was a good one, kids had a good time, good to catch-up with everyone, and meet some new faces.

(got burnt also!!!)

thanks again

joanna and russell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad the weather came good apart from my usual sunburn. I counted 32 adults + kids. Enjoyed myself (once my hangover had gone). See you all soon.

Hi

Also had a good day sorry wilf didnt show off his budgie smugglers :wacko: if you found any thongs lying about they r his tell you if had a brain he would seriously be dangerous:goofy:

Guest donovan

Sorry we did not make it we went to the British lolly shop and got side tracked, will be deffo at the next meet.

Sarah x

Hi Brooksey,

Had a great nite saturday and yesterday was really good, hope your shoulders okay and your hangovers gone, Snow white, was brilliant to meet you and the other guys, the other geordies and half geordies and quarter???? geordies really enjoyed themselves as well on saturday night. See you soon, thanks everyone it was a really good time

Guest snow white
Hi Brooksey,

Had a great nite saturday and yesterday was really good, hope your shoulders okay and your hangovers gone, Snow white, was brilliant to meet you and the other guys, the other geordies and half geordies and quarter???? geordies really enjoyed themselves as well on saturday night. See you soon, thanks everyone it was a really good time

hi suee,

lovely to meet you all on sat and sunday hon, youve got my number dont forget to use it!!

were having a barbie this sunday 2pm for mothers day in uk lol hope your coming along

lesley x

Archived