Pommy Mates Needed on the Gold Coast

Guest martypomsmith

Thanks Lesley

I have looked at pacific pines and it looks perfect for kids. My husband is a fitter, he has been working on boats and submarines for the last 5 years and before that he built military vechiles and he done that job for 5 years (roughly) Fingers crossed it doesnt take to long to get a job, we dont have a lot of savings, so it is a worry

Look forward to that glass of wine and beer

Carly, Lee and Boys

Guest snow white

no worries hon have few kids for your s to make friends and play with too lol

my oh is a gasfitter its really a case of phone calling companies and pestering them asking if they have work every week also anyone else you know here doing the same job keeping their ears open for anything they hear coming up

hopefully he will find something quick

lesley x

Guest Lesley Connor

Hi Carly

I am Lesley (38), hubby Simon is 36 and we have a son Luca who will be 2 in August. We have been in Oz since the start of this year and have been spending some time settling down. We are now sorting out our social life and PIO have proved to be great, we have met some really nice people. I have met Lesley (who you have had some PIO conversations with). If you fancy a chat that would be nice, it would be great to meet some other people with littlies. I am a mature student at Bond university and Simon is currently unemployed and looks after our son - if he does not get a job soon I think he may go mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We live in Arundel which is 10 mins drive from Pac Pines. Love to hear from you.

Lesley (the other one)

Hi Carly

I am Lesley (38), hubby Simon is 36 and we have a son Luca who will be 2 in August. We have been in Oz since the start of this year and have been spending some time settling down. We are now sorting out our social life and PIO have proved to be great, we have met some really nice people. I have met Lesley (who you have had some PIO conversations with). If you fancy a chat that would be nice, it would be great to meet some other people with littlies. I am a mature student at Bond university and Simon is currently unemployed and looks after our son - if he does not get a job soon I think he may go mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We live in Arundel which is 10 mins drive from Pac Pines. Love to hear from you.

Lesley (the other one)

Hi Lesley

Great to hear from you!

We arrive 1st Sept and we are so excited, I have also thought about becoming a mature student and studying to become a nurse. My youngest son is nearly 2 so perhaps he could become Luca's friend :wink: I have 3 boys all together.

If you dont mind me asking what does your husband do? I am worried about my husband finding a job. I am on facebook if you fancied having a chat on there?

Hopefully speak to you soon

Carly Lee and Boys

• 1 month later...
Guest snow white
We arrive in July and my OH is psychologist who will be working at the extended treatment center (oz spelling) in Robina.

Would be great to meet up with everyone (we are from just outside brum, wolves side I am afraid martin) when we get their.

Sean and Rach

when in july do you arrive or have you already????? we are just on pac pines not far from robina

lesley x

Archived