Coffee, Cake & Tupperware - Upper Coomera

Guest Rubiks

Guest Rubiks

Calling all desperate housewives (ok, so that's just me then????). As some of you already know, Leanne has just had her "coming out" party (:biglaugh:) and is now going to be a Tupperware demonstrator. I'm having a tupperware party for her at 10am on Friday 13th March for anyone who is interested in coming along. Coffee, tea and cake (might be shop bought though, not sure if I can stretch to the home-made stuff !!!!) Hope to see some of the usual crew there, and if there is anyone else who fancies coming along for a chat and to meet new friends then you'd be very welcome. We're a lovely bunch, honest!!! I'm in Upper Coomera, if you send me a PM I will forward on my address details.

Cara

Guest donovan
Calling all desperate housewives (ok, so that's just me then????). As some of you already know, Leanne has just had her "coming out" party (:biglaugh:) and is now going to be a Tupperware demonstrator. I'm having a tupperware party for her at 10am on Friday 13th March for anyone who is interested in coming along. Coffee, tea and cake (might be shop bought though, not sure if I can stretch to the home-made stuff !!!!) Hope to see some of the usual crew there, and if there is anyone else who fancies coming along for a chat and to meet new friends then you'd be very welcome. We're a lovely bunch, honest!!! I'm in Upper Coomera, if you send me a PM I will forward on my address details.

Cara

Went to one of leannes on Friday, have to say she makes a mean pizza!!!!

Sarah x

Archived