Intimo lingerie party pacific pines

Guest donovan

Guest donovan

As you some of you girlies already know I am having my second Intimo party on Saturday 14th March @ 5.00pm last one was a good success for Yvonne so would like to do another one with the new collection, as some of you know it is manufactured by the same manufacturer that does M&S great quality, everyone welcome, the more the merrier, no pressure to buy, just pop round and bring a bottle

Pm me for address

Sarah x

Guest donovan

Bump, come on girlies I know some of you are coming from here but there must be more wanting a good girlie night

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

I will try my best to make your girlie evening but as you know Neil is back in the UK at the moment, so wont quite be the same with three kids in tow!!!! Great evening any of you girlies wondering, sarah is a great host. Have a good night if I dont see you on Saturday,

Donna xx

Guest donovan

Thanks for the compliment Donna, don't worry about the kids bring them along if you want, but will understand if you can't will have a get together again soon x

Now is that there Charlotte or Andy??? Andy if that is you then your more than welcome to be a model for the night, I am sure you would look great.

Sarah x

Guest Burness2Oz

Hi Sarah,

Pants, literitally I want to be there, boho!!! Will defo come when we get there you socialite!! Hx

Guest donovan
Hi Sarah,

Pants, literitally I want to be there, boho!!! Will defo come when we get there you socialite!! Hx

No worries Hydie, will do another one when you get here

Sarah x

Archived