Looking for running buddies and coffee mates in Sydney suburbs!!

Guest VetSarah

Guest VetSarah

Ive just moved to West Pennant Hills in Sydney suburbs with husband and 2 little boys (2 and 5), and whilst am LOVING Oz, now things have settled a little I'm in need of some adult company. Love coffee and chinwags, but REALLY in need of finding a lovely, friendly running club, or running buddy for some motivation on longer runs. Am NO Paula Radcliffe, I hasten to add!!! If anyone mums fancy a coffee or run let me know!!!:biggrin:

Guest nareyclan
Ive just moved to West Pennant Hills in Sydney suburbs with husband and 2 little boys (2 and 5), and whilst am LOVING Oz, now things have settled a little I'm in need of some adult company. Love coffee and chinwags, but REALLY in need of finding a lovely, friendly running club, or running buddy for some motivation on longer runs. Am NO Paula Radcliffe, I hasten to add!!! If anyone mums fancy a coffee or run let me know!!!:biggrin:

Hello,

I am hayley and live about 15-20min drive away from you in Ermington.

We are also new to the area having been only in the country for about 7 weeks.

I have 2 girls (10 and 3), oh, and a husband!! I am also in the same boat I am loving it here but it would be nice to have some adult company. I am always up for coffee and chats!!

I used to be a keen runner years ago but have not done any for a long time so can't promise anything on that front!!!

If you fancy that coffee and a possible playmate for your little one ( I know my littlest would love some more friends!) we could arrange to meet up some where kid friendly.

Guest VetSarah

Hi Hayley

Yay!! How exciting to have some potential company over the age of 5!!!! Have just looked at the map and see Ermington very close to Parramata, which is where we stayed in an appartment when we first arrived. Have you checked out the public pool there?It's FANTASTIC, and me and the boys were there every day for 2 weeks. Think it's closing for the colder months very sson though. Have you any ideas where to meet? There are countless playareas around, but I'm not sure of any near you. Do you know bicentenial Ku-ring-Gai park at West Pymble? May be a bit far for you though...

I start work next week - 2 days (tuesday and wednesday), but otherthan that pretty free (as have no friends, of course.....)

Sarah

• 4 weeks later...
Guest julie rowell

Hi girls

I also live in West Pennant Hills and have done for 18 months after moving from Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. I know how difficult it is settling in with children as I have a 8 year old daughter and 3 year old son, oops nearly forgot about the hubby. Would be good to meet up for coffee. I have also just started running again, not the best mind!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Julie:smile:

Archived