in need of friends!!

Guest Glenn Spearman

Guest Glenn Spearman

Hi im Toni Glenns other half, lived here since october 08 living near rockingham 3 kids smallest 22 months misses other kids to play with and a bored mum! would love to meet for coffee or nights out etc so if you live in the same area please get in touch x

Hi im Toni Glenns other half, lived here since october 08 living near rockingham 3 kids smallest 22 months misses other kids to play with and a bored mum! would love to meet for coffee or nights out etc so if you live in the same area please get in touch x

Whereabouts in Rocky are you? We are just down the road in Port Kennedy!

Guest Guruju

HI Toni

I am in Rockingham too - Safety Bay area. We could organise a catch up with all Rocky people at the Dome cafe near the Esplanade in Rocky?

Cheers

Julia

Guest cassandra

Hi Toni

I'm in secret Harbour have been here a few weeks now, would like to have some contact with people other than hubby!! I have 2 kids 1 nearly 5months and an older one not the same age as yours I don't think but if you fancy a bit of a chat I'm around.

Cheers Cassie:laugh:

Guest Guruju

Hi All

I am currently in a hotel at a conference (presenting a workshop) but will be back in few days - shall we all aim to catch up at Dome in Rocky next week. Toni if you need a lift I'll come and get you.

I am self employed so can give myself time off during M-F.

Over to you girls.

Regards

Julia

Archived