Guest annemarie and brian

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is any meets happen or arranged would love to

go and meet people who are going through the same and chat, if so let us

now where and when?

thanks

annemarie:spinny:

HIya, Mr Luvpants was trying to organise an Essex Meet but didnt get much of a response so gave up. Perhaps pm him and see if you cld try and arrange another one. It is a real shame he didnt get much of a response as we used to have such a good time at the meets.

Good luck Kimx

HIya, Mr Luvpants was trying to organise an Essex Meet but didnt get much of a response so gave up. Perhaps pm him and see if you cld try and arrange another one. It is a real shame he didnt get much of a response as we used to have such a good time at the meets.

Good luck Kimx

ok thank you i shall do that.

annemarie

Guest KP Nuts

Or there again why don't you organise one, pick a date and post it, there are a lot of new people on the site, some must come from Essex......

And yes we did used to have a good time.... and made a lot of good friends!!

KP Nuts

Guest bigblufin

Hi

We live in Grays in Essex. We are planning to move to Perth we have just started our visa applications. So probably be a while yet before we go, impatient already though. We be great to meet up though.

What stage are you at?

Paula Clark

Hi

We live in Grays in Essex. We are planning to move to Perth we have just started our visa applications. So probably be a while yet before we go, impatient already though. We be great to meet up though.

What stage are you at?

Paula Clark

Hi paula,

we have our visa only since last monday but we shall be here for a while as

we still have the house to sell, we have been to a few meets and it is just so

nice to talk to people in the same boat as us and here the way they are going

and not to here your freinds saying thats all you talk about (its most proble true

dont mean it), so i will try and find some where to hold it and then maybe arrange

a date.

speak soon

annemarie

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Annemarie on the visa......... that's great news.

Why don't you go back to the Halfway House, think everything was ok with them after the balloons incident, if I remember rightly John did speak to them.

So there you go, you have three families already, just pick a date and post and see if people can make it.

Good luck

KP Nuts

Congratulations Annemarie on the visa......... that's great news.

Why don't you go back to the Halfway House, think everything was ok with them after the balloons incident, if I remember rightly John did speak to them.

So there you go, you have three families already, just pick a date and post and see if people can make it.

Good luck

KP Nuts

thank you,yes i have just pm mr luvpants as he arranged the last one to see if he

is arrangeing another as i dont want to stamp on anyones toes and if he comes

back with no then i shall phone the halfway house and see if its ok then arrange

a day and time too.

annemarie

Guest Dionne and Rickie

We are from Canvey we went to a couple of meets at the halfway house before and had a great time, we will defo be up for another meet.

Guest Dave 'n' Sam

Hiya, we are a family of 5 from Chelmsford looking to move over to Perth early next year and would certainly be interested in meeting up...

Great Stuff the 'potential Essex Meet' is looking good !!!

We did have some great times at the Halfway House and as KPNuts says met some great people, it helps to make friends in the same boat as you and the move is then somewhat easier with friends by your side.

hi everyone i got a message from mr luvpants and he said he would be arrange one soon

so i shall keep you posted of the day.

Archived