Friends wanted in western melbourne suburbs...

Guest portalplayer

Guest portalplayer

Hi All

We are a family of 3, early forties with a 16 year old son. Looking to meet other families in and around Point Cook. Like to meet up, coffee, drinks, meals out etc when not working and enjoying getting to know the area and Melbourne.

Anyone else in the same boat, please get in touch and we can meet up, share stories, drink, laugh and generally make friends.

Look forward to hearing from you

:-)

Hi All

We are a family of 3, early forties with a 16 year old son. Looking to meet other families in and around Point Cook. Like to meet up, coffee, drinks, meals out etc when not working and enjoying getting to know the area and Melbourne.

Anyone else in the same boat, please get in touch and we can meet up, share stories, drink, laugh and generally make friends.

Look forward to hearing from you

:-)

hi we are also a family of three,me being 36 and oh being 41 and our son 11yrs. we also would like to meet other families in point cook, so if your interested get in touch.

teresa xx

Guest portalplayer

Hi Teresa

Thanks for getting in touch, i was beginning to think no one was out there in Point Cook land.

I was going to PM you but being new to this site, I have no idea how to do it. lol

If you know how to, PM me and I will reply, perhaps we can meet up for a coffee and chat and get to know each other.

Speak to you soon

Lesley xx:jiggy:

Archived