Scotland meet

Guest les and mick downunder

HI Folks

Feeling very stressed confused and anxious and would love to meet face to face with others here in Scotland wanting to go down under. Anyone have any plans for a meet or anyone interested in meeting

Guest scot2oz

hello les and mick how are you both. we are in glasgow and are ending the whole visa process, just waiting for the door bell to go with our visa, where are you living at the moment. Would love to meet if not to far laura kevin and girls. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Letasha

Hi there we are just down the road form you guys (Greenock) and would be up for a meet if it wasn't too far. It would be good to put names to faces etc xx

Hi Laura, Kevin and Girls

We're in Erskine and had a post from people in Greenock as youll see So maybe Braehead might be a good call for the 3 of us? Unless you have any good ideas. We'll go any distance considering we're trying to go 10,000 miles! Sundays are good for us cause we are both off. Good to hear from you.

Hi Letasha

We've had a post from people in Glasgow So maybe Braehead might be a good call for the 3 of us? Unless you have any good ideas. We'll go any distance considering we're trying to go 10,000 miles! Sundays are good for us cause we are both off. Good to hear from you. Whens baby due?

Guest Letasha
Hi

We've had a post from people in Glasgow So maybe Braehead might be a good call for the 3 of us? Unless you have any good ideas. We'll go any distance considering we're trying to go 10,000 miles! Sundays are good for us cause we are both off. Good to hear from you. Whens baby due?

Braehead sounds great or Escape even. Sunday is a good day for us too. baby is due in June so not too long away thankfully. When you have an idea of times etc let me know and we'll be there.

I'll just check with Laura and Kevin and maybe this Sunday? They are just waiting for their Visa to arrive. Also I know a couple from Greenock who might come. Think maybe O Briens in Xscape might be good idea. Ill let you know. Oh just remembered its Mothering Sunday so that might be a problem for some. not for me Ill not see mine until the Wednesday cause shes in Ireland. Let me know whats best

Guest Letasha
I'll just check with Laura and Kevin and maybe this Sunday? They are just waiting for their Visa to arrive. Also I know a couple from Greenock who might come. Think maybe O Briens in Xscape might be good idea. Ill let you know. Oh just remembered its Mothering Sunday so that might be a problem for some. not for me Ill not see mine until the Wednesday cause shes in Ireland. Let me know whats best

Yeah next sunday would be better for us with it being Mothers Day x

Guest Letasha
Aw, guys you've made me feel homesick now - left Falkirk for Perth in November!

Jules

Awww! Believe me I would rather be in Perth than Greenock any day!!

That should be ok for me. Working night shift that night so might just drop by to say a quick hello.

Good to meet you Lesley. Cheered me up, and gave me a renewed push to keep at it. Good to talk to someone going through the same.

Keep in touch. :jiggy:

Pamela

HI Pamela

Thanks for the lovely afternoon.

Went home feeling a bit more positive and a bit less tearful. Talking to you was so different to anyone else because you knew exactly what I was talking about and feeling.

If you ever need a chat you have my number and you are more than welcome.

Hope you make it to Xscape and bring the family. Our OH can talk PS3's Star Trek and Footie

Les x

That should be ok for me. Working night shift that night so might just drop by to say a quick hello.

Good to meet you Lesley. Cheered me up, and gave me a renewed push to keep at it. Good to talk to someone going through the same.

Keep in touch. :jiggy:

Pamela

Archived