Perth meet

Guest prettyinpink

Guest prettyinpink

Back by popular demand........

We are proposing a meet up for anyone in and around the Perth area.

Date: Sunday 19th April

Time: 3.00 pm onwards

Venue: Kings Park, Lottery West play area.

It will be a great chance to put faces to names, and to meet up and exchange stories/advice/tips etc.

For anyone interested in coming, please could you send a quick pm to me, just so I can sort a list of everyone who wants to attend, and feel free to add you name to this thread.

Feel free to bring picnic / bbq / tables / chairs / rugs / eskies and cricket sets if required :yes:

Hoping to make this a really good meet up, as it's long overdue.

Look forward to meeting everyone who can come.

Cya soon

Janette x

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17301

Thanks Janette, we will be there as you know I've booked the weekend off especially! Hope to meet lots of you, be good to meet Ali and Mally if you can make it..look forward to it xx

Guest cassandra

Hi we're new to Perth been here 3wks, would like to come along hopefully to meet others like ourselves. Look forward to it.:cool:

Thanks Janette, we will be there as you know I've booked the weekend off especially! Hope to meet lots of you, be good to meet Ali and Mally if you can make it..look forward to it xx

Prefer moon and sixcpence lol , ar least you dont need a taxi lol

We won't be there our rellies are going home that day

spoilsport nah nah anh:biglaugh:. Dont you think its a bit late youngun 300 , april and wa standard time be dark 630 -700 , only visitor we get is a bloody cat at night so the dog goes lary and wkes me up ,gonna have to get my trusty musket out

Back by popular demand........

We are proposing a meet up for anyone in and around the Perth area.

Date: Sunday 19th April

Time: 3.00 pm onwards

Venue: Kings Park, Lottery West play area.

It will be a great chance to put faces to names, and to meet up and exchange stories/advice/tips etc.

For anyone interested in coming, please could you send a quick pm to me, just so I can sort a list of everyone who wants to attend, and feel free to add you name to this thread.

Feel free to bring picnic / bbq / tables / chairs / rugs / eskies and cricket sets if required :yes:

Hoping to make this a really good meet up, as it's long overdue.

Look forward to meeting everyone who can come.

Cya soon

Janette x

Sounds good to us - its in the diary. We arrived here in November and are living in Quinns Rocks. It would be great to meet up with everybody.

Karen & Mick :cute:

Guest Verina An Dave

We will be there, cant wait been here since october and need to meet others! Our daughter who is 17 will be coming to.:tongue:

Guest hartleys

Hi Janette

Would have loved to come but we are away that weekend at kangaroo parade. Def be at the next one but i will call you to arrange that coffee!

Lisa xx

Guest prettyinpink
Hi Janette

Would have loved to come but we are away that weekend at kangaroo parade. Def be at the next one but i will call you to arrange that coffee!

Lisa xx

Yeah no worries Lisa. Enjoy the roos!

Guest Lui A xxx

Hi....

We are over in Oz soon validating our visa's...!!...yay...!!.....we have now sorted out our accomadation...so please count us in......can't wait to meat with you all....!!....

thanks....

xxx

Guest prettyinpink

Hi all.

I think after Mally's good point :idea: (sun setting earlier and we'll be going back an hour - cheers Mally, hadn't considered those factors ) we should make the meet for 1pm not 3pm.

I have sent most people a pm with my mobile number on it, just incase there are any problems on the day. If I have missed you, please pm me and I'll forward my number on to you.

I'll be moving house that weekend, so I think I'll need a good few hours with friends to relax :yes:. I'm really looking forward to this meet, and hopefully it will be the first of many.

Janette

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prettyinpink

Thanks for that Glenn, have sent you a pm with my number, be great to see you guys there.

Just to let everyone know - we're up to 17 confirmed coming . We have a mix of singles and families, so it should be a really good day.

Anyone who wants my number let me know, and I'll sent you a pm. Just incase anything crops up on the day, or people are struggling to find us.

Janette x

Guest jodie_dirk

A meet up, in perth, kings park, lottery west play area, ding dong, rings a bell,lol!!!

we will be there again. look forward to it. there appears to be a large amount of people going so should be really fun. see you there with my OH and 2 kiddies

Guest migration angel

Hi Janette,

Great idea!

I will aim to make it although we may be in Sydney. Will let you know closer to the time.

Thanks for organising.

Guest prettyinpink
How will we know that its you?:smile:

Like Ali suggested, we're going to make a banner type thing, hoping to be able to have it swinging from one of the trees. I'll get the kids to blow up some balloons too.

If all else fails, I'll get my OH to run around with his sandwich board and ringing his bell!!! :embarrassed:

Guest The Boy

Hello everybody,

My wife and i have just arrived in Perth and would love to attend.

PIP, i'll drop you a PM to confirm.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Don & Helena-x

Archived