Perth meet

Guest prettyinpink

Guest prettyinpink
Hello everybody,

My wife and i have just arrived in Perth and would love to attend.

PIP, i'll drop you a PM to confirm.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Don & Helena-x

Don and Helena, have sent you a pm. Be great to have you there.

Just to let everyone know, we have 20 familes / singles that have said they're coming - should be a good one.

Anyone who wants my mobile no and hasn't got it, please pm me and I can let you have it. Will make finding us easy.......that's providing you won't hear my kids shouting "PIO Party, roll on up, join in the fun, PIO Party!!!"

Janette x

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jassparky

Hi all,

Look forward to meeting some new people, we are Jason, sue, daniel aged 12 and ryan age 9, we moved to perth 4 weeks ago and would like to make some friends.

See you there

Guest prettyinpink
Hi all,

Look forward to meeting some new people, we are Jason, sue, daniel aged 12 and ryan age 9, we moved to perth 4 weeks ago and would like to make some friends.

See you there

Hiya guys,

Have sent you a pm. Be great to see you there

Janette.

Guest tracey

Hi, we have been here nearly 2 weeks and would love to meet up with others in the same situation. Is it 1 or 3pm? We will be there.

Thanks

Nev, Tracey & Izabella(4):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest prettyinpink
Hi, we have been here nearly 2 weeks and would love to meet up with others in the same situation. Is it 1 or 3pm? We will be there.

Thanks

Nev, Tracey & Izabella(4):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hiya Guys

The Perth meet is 1pm, have sent you a pm with my number

Janette.

Guest michelledenham

Hi all,

We are the DENHAMs, We would have loved to have come along but we are still in the UK.. Hoping to be in Perth about June (mid).... So we'll have to wait until the next one. Have a fab time, we'll be thinking of you!

Guest Lou76

Hi, we are finally here as of 3 1/2 weeks ago! living in Mosman Park temporarily...We'd love to come along if that's ok - Helen, Andy & Amelie (16 months). Could you PM me too please? Cheers!

Guest prettyinpink
Hi, we are finally here as of 3 1/2 weeks ago! living in Mosman Park temporarily...We'd love to come along if that's ok - Helen, Andy & Amelie (16 months). Could you PM me too please? Cheers!

Welcome to Perth :cool:

Have sent you a PM

Janette.

Guest prettyinpink
Hi all,

We are the DENHAMs, We would have loved to have come along but we are still in the UK.. Hoping to be in Perth about June (mid).... So we'll have to wait until the next one. Have a fab time, we'll be thinking of you!

Hope all goes well for you coming out.

I'm sure there will be another meet for you to come to :spinny:

Keep us posted.

Guest guest17301

We might come a bit later Janette, so we can see Kings Park in the dark, supposed to be lovely. Are we barbequing or picnicking or combination? Will bring a blanket and esky this time..more organised now! xx

Guest prettyinpink
We might come a bit later Janette, so we can see Kings Park in the dark, supposed to be lovely. Are we barbequing or picnicking or combination? Will bring a blanket and esky this time..more organised now! xx

Well we're bringing some bbq stuff and a bit of picnic stuff, but it's down to personal preference. I don't think I can keep Dunc off the barbies, he's at it wherever we go lol.

Guest Baz249

Hi Jannette, we arrived 6 weeks ago (from Preston, Lancs), would like to come along, looking forward to it.

Barry & Sophie x

Hi there,

We are new to this site and are over in Oz for what the headteacher at my childrens school in the UK calls a "pre-immagration visit".

We're here to check out schools, jobs, houses ect before we apply for our visas.

So far, we have loved our time here and are not looking forward to going back on the 22nd April.

Would you mind us coming along to the meet as it would be good to speak to people who have done the whole visa process.

We are Lorna, Leon, Josh (9) and Abigail (4) and we are staying in Padbury.

Guest prettyinpink
Hi there,

We are new to this site and are over in Oz for what the headteacher at my childrens school in the UK calls a "pre-immagration visit".

We're here to check out schools, jobs, houses ect before we apply for our visas.

So far, we have loved our time here and are not looking forward to going back on the 22nd April.

Would you mind us coming along to the meet as it would be good to speak to people who have done the whole visa process.

We are Lorna, Leon, Josh (9) and Abigail (4) and we are staying in Padbury.

Hiya guys, welcome to the site and welcome to Perth!

Of course we'd love to have you at the meet, I've sent you a pm.

Janette.

Guest jillandsi

Hi Janette,

We have been here for just over two weeks now and the children are going stir crazy with no friends so we would love to come and mix with people if that's O.K.

Simon (34, plumber), Jillian (34, stay at home mum + nursery nurse), Libby (9) and Sara (7).

Thanks Jillian

Hi Janette

We'd love to come along, we've been here since October, but not really met too many people so it's time to change that.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday - whereabouts in the park is the meeting? - presume we'll know you coz you'll be the biggest group in the park?!!

Tracey & Dan.

Guest prettyinpink
Hi Janette

We'd love to come along, we've been here since October, but not really met too many people so it's time to change that.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday - whereabouts in the park is the meeting? - presume we'll know you coz you'll be the biggest group in the park?!!

Tracey & Dan.

Hiya Guys, you are our official 29th confirmation to the meet, so yeah we'll probably be the biggest group there. :yes:

I'll send you a pm with details.

Janette x

Guest prettyinpink
apparently its going to be nice weather !!

:cool: I arranged it specially with the Met office lol

I hope everyone is going to have a good time, I think we need to bagsy all the bbqs for the afternoon.

Guest jillandsi

Dear Janette,

I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full, so just wanted to say that we know where King's park is and we have sat nav to get there O.K.

We're staying up in Quinns at the minute but have just got a long-term rent in Duncraig.

Thanks very much and see you there.

Jillian

Guest SN8_Royals

Hi Jeanette,

I tried replying to your pm, but it won't go through as your box is full - but I could get your mob number that would be great.

Cheers Sarah

Archived