Perth meet

Guest prettyinpink

Guest Lou76

Andy & I were saying, we'd love a regular meet say every 1 or 2 months and I am more than happy to help with organising.

Helen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Janette for organising the meet. We are so glad we were here for it.

We met some great people and we think that the meet has just comfirmed our decision to apply for our visas, arghhhhhhhhhhhh!:arghh:

Thanks to Verina and Dave for all the info you gave us and also to Gina and Steve for your advice and thoughts on Yanchep. Also a big thank-you to everyone else we spoke to. Just a shame we didnt get to speak to everyone. Maybe we will be here for one in the future.

Thanks again, Lorna and Leon.

Hi Lorna & Leon,

We enjoyed chatting with you. Hope your visa application goes smoothly and nice to hear you love Yanchep too. We're always happy to answer any questions you have, just fire away at any time. :cute:

Rachel says hello to Abbey. The kids had great fun playing and making friends.

Enjoy the rest of your hols and have a good flight home.

Best wishes,

Gina & Steve. x

Janette , WELL DONE !!

bet u can't stop smiling :wink:.

I was thinking about u yesterday . Didn't think they would let u know straight away. Oh , i'm so pleased for you ............When your start date ? I'll bob in for a cuppa and you u can tell me all about it .........tell me when x

Guest prettyinpink
Janette , WELL DONE !!

bet u can't stop smiling :wink:.

I was thinking about u yesterday . Didn't think they would let u know straight away. Oh , i'm so pleased for you ............When your start date ? I'll bob in for a cuppa and you u can tell me all about it .........tell me when x

Thanks Jo!

I have another interview tomorrow morning, and the company that have offered me the job want me to confirm acceptance by tomorrow afternoon. Will just have to see how the morning interview goes and I'll decide from there.

If I was to take it, they want me to start latest next Monday. I'm in all week apart from tomorrow morning, so you're welcome anytime. Just call to say you're on your way and I'll get the kettle on. I'll pm you my new address xx

Guest guest17301
Thanks Jo!

I have another interview tomorrow morning, and the company that have offered me the job want me to confirm acceptance by tomorrow afternoon. Will just have to see how the morning interview goes and I'll decide from there.

If I was to take it, they want me to start latest next Monday. I'm in all week apart from tomorrow morning, so you're welcome anytime. Just call to say you're on your way and I'll get the kettle on. I'll pm you my new address xx

Congratulations! Whats the job? Less time to organise meets though! Don't forget about our grls night! xx

Guest prettyinpink
Congratulations! Whats the job? Less time to organise meets though! Don't forget about our grls night! xx

Thanks Fiona, but I shall make time to sort the girls night out :laugh:

The job is in seafreight, working in Freo right by the fishing harbour. xx

Guest Verina An Dave
Thanks Janette for organising the meet. We are so glad we were here for it.

We met some great people and we think that the meet has just comfirmed our decision to apply for our visas, arghhhhhhhhhhhh!:arghh:

Thanks to Verina and Dave for all the info you gave us and also to Gina and Steve for your advice and thoughts on Yanchep. Also a big thank-you to everyone else we spoke to. Just a shame we didnt get to speak to everyone. Maybe we will be here for one in the future.

Thanks again, Lorna and Leon.

Hi it was great to meet you we enjoyed talking to you both, fingers crossed for your visas, let us know how you get on. If we can be of any help please let us know. Hope to see you at another meet in the future. Have a saft trip home xx:yes:

Archived