celebrate uk mothers day x

Guest snow white

Guest snow white

theres quite a few of you coming on sunday to celebrate uk mothers day our friends are going to do a spit roast as well as hubbie doing a barbie and niki will be doing the usual fantastic puddings shes known for please just bring whatever you like to drink and any meet you would like cooked on barbie looking forward to seeing you all

lesley xxxxxx

hello snow white , we would love to come but we are in sunny perth,although a shower or two at the moment , we have sent through inteflora flowers to two mums and my grandma so they will only be having one mothers day for now :smile:have a great day

Guest snow white

lol well im sure if you had of been here you would have came ive done the same flowers on their way and delivered sunday wish i was there though miss my mum

lesley x

Guest snow white
me too :sad: but not the mother in law :biglaugh:

lol same here hon same here one thing that made the move to oz all the easier was not seeing a few people who shall remain nameless all the time lol

lesley x

Guest snow white
so when is she over next then :wink:

weve been here nearly two years and aint had a visit yet

lesley x

Guest snow white

cheers tony will do mate lifes too short have to enjoy it while you can be having barbie for you if your ever this way lol

lesley x

Guest snow white

a big thank you to all that came today great to meet you all some we've met before and some we haven't a fantastic day was had by all geordie saying sorry x

looking forward to next one x

lesley x

Guest snow white

if your ever up this way give us a shout we had over 30 at ours yesterday easy and it really was a great family day kids loved it, exactly what we came here for

lesley x

Archived