tupperware and coffee morning

Guest snow white

Guest snow white

hi girls

having a tupperware party for a friend tuesday 24th at 11am my house,if any of you want to bring little ones thats great would be lovely to meet up again hope you can all make it theres a few new faces coming i only met recently so be nice to show support and meet some new people also

lesley x

Yesgo and get ya $200 - 500 plastic ,hise your receipt from your oh or it will probably be same response as me amd the mates aaargh .Ripoff , they do it baecause they know people attend these things and feel obliged to buy and the prices are crazy

Guest snow white

oi behave,

tupperware has been going for years it has a lifetime guarantee not like half the crap you buy in the shops, and we do it to help others out who are tupperware agents while husbands cant find work etc trying to make a living and the coffee morning is to get people together to meet other people you dont have to buy anything at all.

lesley x

oi behave,

tupperware has been going for years it has a lifetime guarantee not like half the crap you buy in the shops, and we do it to help others out who are tupperware agents while husbands cant find work etc trying to make a living and the coffee morning is to get people together to meet other people you dont have to buy anything at all.

lesley x

cobblers all they get is thewre plastic for nowt , $80 for a tin opener nice lol

Guest snow white
cobblers all they get is thewre plastic for nowt , $80 for a tin opener nice lol[/quote

tin opener lol did you need that to put a smile on ya face then nevermind comes with a money back guarantee!!!!!

lesley x

Guest snow white

hi cal ,

i know it is but trying to support people in trying to find alternative career paths but as ive said quite happy for people to show their support and just come dont have to buy anything honest lol i will try and help anyone in anything they undertake and if their a friend of mine they get my support a 100% at the end of the day we never knwo when we may need the same support ourselves

time i met you too !!! lol

lesley x

Too right about supporting your mates, i know what you mean, but i am the first to put my hand up and say i wouldnt go if i knew i didnt have the money to buy anything,lol,i would be embarrased ! As i said before give it time , i am sure she will get there in the end.

Cal x

Guest snow white

i know she will and thanks for your advice but honest i would rather they came to support her by just being there, its more disheartening when people you thought were friends wont come at all we will wait n see what replies come in .

still would like to get together sometime cal heard so much about you and would like to meet you

let me know if you fancy ti 'all the best 'lesley x

hi girls

having a tupperware party for a friend tuesday 24th at 11am my house,if any of you want to bring little ones thats great would be lovely to meet up again hope you can all make it theres a few new faces coming i only met recently so be nice to show support and meet some new people also

lesley x

Hi Lesley,

While my Joey doesn't need much tupperware at the moment she said she would like to come along and talk Geordie with you....she would be bringing the 3yo....can she bring a plate of something?

Guest snow white

hi hon,

she can bring her little one and i can talk as much geordie as she wants to hear lol dont ahve to bring a plate of anything im cooking and dont have to buy anything thats not what its about more of a get together really love to see you or your daughter

lesley x

hi hon,

she can bring her little one and i can talk as much geordie as she wants to hear lol dont ahve to bring a plate of anything im cooking and dont have to buy anything thats not what its about more of a get together really love to see you or your daughter

lesley x

Great. BTW, Jo's my wife, 3yo is our son...we're currently working on a daughter but hasn't happened yet :)

I figured from your posts that it was more the merrier so just rang my Mum and she said she would come too if that's ok?

Unfortunately I'll be at work so I'll miss all the eeeehhh's and aye's. Will you pm your address?

Guest snow white
Great. BTW, Jo's my wife, 3yo is our son...we're currently working on a daughter but hasn't happened yet :)

I figured from your posts that it was more the merrier so just rang my Mum and she said she would come too if that's ok?

Unfortunately I'll be at work so I'll miss all the eeeehhh's and aye's. Will you pm your address?

pming you now and as i said more the merrier , dont knw if youve seen my post also having a barbie for uk mothers day on sunday i would love you to come then too doesnt involve buying anything just a great friendly uk get together let me know if you fancy coming

lesley x

hi girls

lesley x

Hi lesley

would love to come as actually have a day off recovering from night duty and its good to expand horizons and friends can you PM me your address thanks

Hi Lesley,

Sorry not been in touch earlier, Hubby got back from uk Monday evening and has landed with his mum, so got her with me for 3 weeks. All being well I will pop in Tuesday morning for coffee and catch up.

See you then

Donna

Guest snow white

ok hon no worries if you cant make it i know how busy your going to be witih the mum in law enjoy xxxx

lesley xx

Guest snow white

11am tomorrow for all those who are coming dont forget its nikis first tupperware party so be gentle and kaz no heckling or else lol

lesley

Guest snow white
morning snowie

just to let you know Kath, her neighbour Karina, Karen and myself are coming:jiggy:

agh thats great hon i knew i could rely on you to get the troops out love

see you at 11am kettle will be on

lesley x

Guest snow white

thank you to everyone who came today a big huge thank you for your support for niki starting off in tupperware and she did a great job too!!!!

lesley x

Archived