Adding social occasions / meetups to calender

Guest Tim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Vix

Broughtons.....

Couldn't help but notice that you are living in Rushden? I was born in Wellingborough- small world. Hows life in Northamptonshire? Or should I not be surprised seeing as you are leaving there...

Vicky

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest gooners

Hi, we're originally from Kettering, I was born in wellingborough, we're now in South africa, waiting to move to Canberra on 457 visa.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest omall&woody

we are in centre northampton at mo, but are moving out to Melbourne in 4weeks.Probably more Northamptons living in Melbourne than there is here!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tuggerdownunder

If you are coming to Perth, WA and play football... you need to come over to Perth Royals. Pre season starts on Tues 10th Feb... Catch you there... cheers n' beers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, New to all this, but got the visas and flying into aus for a month in feb, in brisbane from the 25th for 10 days staying in bray park, don't know if any of you have family get togethers but if you have anything planned via the forums, let me know, it would be nice to meet anyone who's made the big move over.

Anyone recommend places to see ? got oz zoo down for the 3 kids but nothing planned yet, taking it as it comes :-). Thanks, JJ

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest travelling oz at xmas

hi just wanting to find anyone travelling around oz december to january time

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angelaandmick

REDCLIFFE, SUTTONS BEACH

MIDDAY SAT 25th JULY 2009,

EXPATS WANTING TO MEETUP WITH FAMILIES NEW AND ESTABLISHED

BRING YOUR OWN BBQ

• 5 months later...
Guest foxfam4

hi Vix

I was born in Northampton,grew up in W'boro,lived in Kettering,moved to Co.Durham and now Springwood near Brisbane!! We moved here in March this year, settling in.

Karen

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Gore Family

Hi Tim you seem to be the font of all which should be known (& in our case is noyt known)

we live in the Nottinghamshire area but will be in Bris july would like to see if there is anyone else who is heading out our way but still in Uk who would like to meet up for a drink & chat maybe make some new friends for when we get there

How the hell do i find this out??

Hope you can help OH GREAT ONE

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bendeeg

Hi Gore family, we are living in kent at the mo and are probabaly heading to brisbane around july-august 10 depending on how the sale of the house goes so would be great to chat. Where abouts are you heading for? is this the big move or are you just on holls in july?? We have a 6 year old little girl Georgie, my other half Ben is 34 industreal ab-sailer made about footy and im a 35 hairdresser, we also have to dogs we are taking which is very stressful!!!!! so if you'd like to exchange a few idears drop us a line

cheers Dee xx

we're from northampton and now living on the gold coast....loving it! x

We have just settled on the gold coast,been in oz for 5 years and decided the gold coast is the place to live.I'm hoping to meet some pommie gals,it's all ozzies at work-must be because I'm in australia or something!! I am gagging for a girlie get together,thanks poms!xxxx

• 11 months later...

Or, should that be, we live in a zoo?" Either way we are in the area. We moved here in October and love it.

We would be happy to meet up. I thought there was a get-together planned sometime soon, but now can't find any details. But we would be happy to meet with you and anyone else in the are that fancies a meet-up.

Places to visit - hard to go past the Sunshine Coast, especially the hinterland - love it!

Wishing you well,

Sharon

Hi, New to all this, but got the visas and flying into aus for a month in feb, in brisbane from the 25th for 10 days staying in bray park, don't know if any of you have family get togethers but if you have anything planned via the forums, let me know, it would be nice to meet anyone who's made the big move over.

Anyone recommend places to see ? got oz zoo down for the 3 kids but nothing planned yet, taking it as it comes :-). Thanks, JJ

Guest Guest31881
Or, should that be, we live in a zoo?" Either way we are in the area. We moved here in October and love it.

We would be happy to meet up. I thought there was a get-together planned sometime soon, but now can't find any details. But we would be happy to meet with you and anyone else in the are that fancies a meet-up.

Places to visit - hard to go past the Sunshine Coast, especially the hinterland - love it!

Wishing you well,

Sharon

Hi Sharron,

The post you are responding to is 3 years old.

Archived