Is anyone who live near Ellenbrook, the vines or Henley brook?

Guest vickypiggy

Guest vickypiggy

G'day to all!

I'm vicky, aged 30, profoundly deaf, but can read lip well, and speak well, originally from UK, (west yorkshire/lancashire).... married to Dave motty, who is also hearing, we have no children, but got a kitten.

We have moved to Ellenbrook last 28th jan 2009 from UK, The reason we moved here because of my hubby who got the 457 visa (temporary business visa) for 4yrs. He will be working with Thanes Finance (mortgage broker). Me still looking for job...

Me and Dave still are looking for anyone out there who willing to make new friends, (we don't mind about ages, had or no children, etc)... to make us feel welcome...

Tip about us:- Dave likes football, golf, meal out, going to beach, computing, cycling, and speedboats.

Me like:- computing, badminton, cycling, meeting friends for chats, MSN, meal out, drinking with mates, jetski, speedboats, animals lovers.

You are more than welcome to send me a message, then i will reply back...

Looking forward to hear from you. :yes:

Guest Verina An Dave
G'day to all!

I'm vicky, aged 30, profoundly deaf, but can read lip well, and speak well, originally from UK, (west yorkshire/lancashire).... married to Dave motty, who is also hearing, we have no children, but got a kitten.

We have moved to Ellenbrook last 28th jan 2009 from UK, The reason we moved here because of my hubby who got the 457 visa (temporary business visa) for 4yrs. He will be working with Thanes Finance (mortgage broker). Me still looking for job...

Me and Dave still are looking for anyone out there who willing to make new friends, (we don't mind about ages, had or no children, etc)... to make us feel welcome...

Tip about us:- Dave likes football, golf, meal out, going to beach, computing, cycling, and speedboats.

Me like:- computing, badminton, cycling, meeting friends for chats, MSN, meal out, drinking with mates, jetski, speedboats, animals lovers.

Hi we are Verina an Dave, we also live in Ellenbrook, we have been here since October last year, we have 4 children but only our 17 year old is with us in Oz! It would be great to meet up with you, there is going to be a meet on 19 April in Kings Park lottery west play area at one, we will be going hope you will to. if you cant go hope we can meet up with you both soon.:rolleyes:

Guest Verina An Dave

Hi Vicky, would you like to meet up before the Kings park meet? If so let me know and i could meet you for a coffee at the shops in Ellenbrook. Hope to see you soon:cute:

Guest vickypiggy
Hi Vicky, would you like to meet up before the Kings park meet? If so let me know and i could meet you for a coffee at the shops in Ellenbrook. Hope to see you soon:cute:

Hiya Verina An Dave,

It would be lovely to meet you an dave before King Park Meeting, it would be easier to find the person who you know.. because we have been once in King Park and realised there were too many people that would be very difficult to find right person... lol

My hubby finish work at 5.30pm, so we were thinking about meeting at evening if you not busy....or Weekend. Please let me know...

Thanks

• 6 months later...
Guest SandersClan
G'day to all!

Hiya

I just read your post on PomsinOz.com about wanting to meet friends.

I'm Louise, aged 34 with 3 boys ( 6,4 &1) I'm hard of hearing myself, wear one hearing aid and rely alot on lipreading too! I have been in Perth since Jan 2008, living in Tapping, about 30mins away from Ellenbrook, I'm orginally from Surrey.

I have kinda struggled to make solid friendships over here as it is hard to get involved in group conversation with hearing people. I kinda hope that one day I will be able to a deaf person from UK here in Perth!

Have you found a job now? Have you settled down well? Are you on facebook? Looking at your interests, we seems to have similar taste too!

It would be great to be in touch to share experiences and hopefully we all get to meet each other!

Take care

Lou x :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
Guest kirt1234

Hi vicky, not sur if your still cheking as your post is quite old noew, but I am also in Ellenbrook near Woodlake village, here with wife and daughter (9). I also like footie and golf and missis has a big gob! who loves talking, get in touch, kirtvel@email.com

Rgds

Kirt

• 1 year later...
Guest preemarose
G'day to all!

Hi Vicky & Dave

We are also in ellenbrook in charlottes vista. would like to meet. our children our older and jeff, he is also english and used to live in birmingham, loves golf and football.

If you want to catch up please send an email to charlotte69@iinet.net.au

Cheers

Mary

Archived