new to gold coast

Guest madmax

Guest madmax

Hi guys we are very new to the gold coast. just moved here from wales in the last two weeks.

have been looking on all your threads. would like to meet people. my wife and i have 4 kids and would like to meet people.

Guest snow white

hi were having a barbie on sunday as it mothers day in uk and i thought why not, your welcome to come and meet a few people theres a lot coming and some i havent met were om pacific pines gold caost pm me if your interested p.s we have 6 kids and are geordies from newcastle been here 19 months

lol

lesley x

Guest donovan

WELCOME to the Gold Coast madmax, plenty of people on this forum live here so you should not, have any problems meeting people, good luck ( our best mates are from Barry in Wales), I know there is a few Welsh living on Pacific Pines. Good luck give us a shout if you need anything

Sarah x

Guest snow white
that would be lovley i will speak to the wife and see what we are doing on sunday i will pm you soon

hi guys

have replied to your pm and looking forward to meeting you all on sunday

lesley x

Hi guys we are very new to the gold coast. just moved here from wales in the last two weeks.

have been looking on all your threads. would like to meet people. my wife and i have 4 kids and would like to meet people.

Hi there

Just want to say welcome to the Gold Coast, hubbie's also from Wales, hope you can make it to Snowie's on sunday.

Guest Paul EDGE

Hi Max & Family

Make sure you don't miss the bar b at Lesley's ( Snow White) it's a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the paracetamol is free.

Cheers

Paul

Archived