Meet fun people!

New to Sydney? Looking for some relatively interesting people to drink with and talk to? Yay, us too!

Well, that's a slight lie - we've been here 2 years, but who cares, we still want to meet new people, both Ex-Pats and Australians alike. We'll try and sort this once a month to keep it regular, but there's no pressure. Bring some friends if you like, the more the merrier! Wednesday 1st April, NSW Gallery Bar (in the gallery), The Domain, Syndey. We'll be there from about 6.30pm. Steve is ginger and usually noisy, Tara is rather short. Email us if you want more details, otherwise, see you there!

S&T

us@monkeychops.com

most definitely, we are actually trying to get a little gaggle together for this coming Wednesday, we placed an ad on Gumtree which I will put below,

hope you can make it, if not I will keep you in the loop for the next one,

kind regards,

Tara:)

here is the ad:

New to Sydney? Looking for some relatively interesting people to drink with and talk to? Yay, us too!

Well, that's a slight lie - we've been here 2 years, but who cares, we still want to meet new people, both Ex-Pats and Australians alike. We'll try and sort this once a month to keep it regular, but there's no pressure. Bring some friends if you like, the more the merrier! Wednesday 1st April, NSW Gallery Bar (in the gallery), The Domain, Syndey. We'll be there from about 6.30pm. Steve is ginger and usually noisy, Tara is rather short. Email us if you want more details, otherwise, see you there!

S&T :)

us@monkeychops.com

Guest mbilson

hi my hubbie and i have justed moved to sydney 5 weeks ago..we would really like to come along to your drinks thing if that's ok?

thanks

michele : )

• 1 month later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Am very new to Sydney, moved here 5 weeks ago and would love to get my social life going, can you let me know of any more meets? Love a drink and a good time!

Ok, we need to get some get together going here or we will never end up doing it!

Shall we try to get a little gaggle together next week- Friday?! 8th of May..

I am open to suggestions as to where people would like to meet, somewhere were we can chat would be a good bet seeing as we don't know each other yet I reckon.

If no one has a preference I will put my tuppenny worth in!

All welcome, let me know your thoughts,

ciao for now:)

Guest mbilson

8th sounds good to me i have a friend staying with me that night but more than happy to bring her along my hubbie is back in the UK so he won't be around.

we live over in Neutral Bay i have no idea if that is near anyone but The Oaks is always good, otherwise happy to come over to the city way.

MB x: )

Guest Dex

Hi,

We have also just moved to Sydney and have been here for 5 weeks and would like to meet some people and get our social lives going. Drinks next Friday sound good. We live in Paddington but work in the CBD so are pretty flexible about where to meet.

Chloe

Great, welcome to you too!

Lets give the other guys a bit longer to reply and if they don't we can just decide on what we want to do anyway!

I am CBD/ Surry hills based so am easy with location, city end is looking promising for all of us currently!

Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Yep, sounds good to me, am easy with regards to where we meet, i live in Manly but is easy for me to come into city

Guest Dex

Hi,

Are people still keen to meet up for a drink after work tomorrow night in the city? Any suggestions about where to meet?

Chloe

Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

I need to bail out of tomorrow night, sorry but something urgent has come up, i hope you will let me know of any other get togethers you organise, will be a definate show up if so:arghh:

Guest Dex

Sure - no worries. We're still free tomorrow, though, if anyone does fancy a drink.

Chloe

Seems lots of people can not make Friday night so I propose we postpone it and try again for another night....

no probs though people, we will get there in the end!

:)

Hi can you add me and my partner Chris to the next night out. We live in Darling harbour so the city is good ! Only been here 7 weeks and need to get out and about before I go mad :wink:

Guest Livvy
Sure - no worries. We're still free tomorrow, though, if anyone does fancy a drink.

Chloe

Hey Chloe,

I'm around tonight if you guys want to meet up for a drink still? If so, what time do you finish work? And do you have somewhere in mind we could meet?

Liv

Guest Dex

Hi,

Sorry not to reply earlier, but work has been manic and this is the first time I've had an opportunity to check the internet. Can't escape work until later - sorry. Maybe we could meet for a drink another night?

Have a good weekend,

Chloe

Archived