Snow White's Mothers Day bbq

I would just like to say a really big thank you to Snow White and her family for a lovely day on sunday. She made everyone so welcome to her home including those who came along that she did'nt know where coming (whoops my fault) and those she had never met before. We had only met her and her family a couple of times before then but have overwhelmed by her kindness and generosity. She's also pretty knowledgeable about the plumbing license regulations over here, which has helped our friends over here. So once again Snowie thanks for a great time:hug::notworthy:

Sue xxxx

Guest MariAndyok

Yes, Lesley has a big heart and will help anybody.:wink: Pity we missed it, I'm glad you all had a nice time.

I would just like to say a really big thank you to Snow White and her family for a lovely day on sunday. She made everyone so welcome to her home including those who came along that she did'nt know where coming (whoops my fault) and those she had never met before. We had only met her and her family a couple of times before then but have overwhelmed by her kindness and generosity. She's also pretty knowledgeable about the plumbing license regulations over here, which has helped our friends over here. So once again Snowie thanks for a great time:hug:

Sue xxxx

I couldnt go as was on night duty but am off to see snow white aka lesley today and nothing is going to get in my way:cool:

Guest snow white

thank you girls nice to know im appreciated and you know me my doors always open aint it suee lol

see you all later

lesley x

Guest NikiOH
I would just like to say a really big thank you to Snow White and her family for a lovely day on sunday. She made everyone so welcome to her home including those who came along that she did'nt know where coming (whoops my fault) and those she had never met before. We had only met her and her family a couple of times before then but have overwhelmed by her kindness and generosity. She's also pretty knowledgeable about the plumbing license regulations over here, which has helped our friends over here. So once again Snowie thanks for a great time:hug::notworthy:

Sue xxxx

Great post!!! I couldn't agree more!! We also had a great time on Sunday and the company and the food were outstanding. Yes as usual Lesley was her usual hospitable self and was a usual angel!!! She is definitely one in a million and someone I feel very priviledged to say is my greatest friend. Go you Geordies!!!!!!

Archived