Outer Sydney meet

Guest sk1nny

Guest sk1nny

Hi guys,

I don't wish to steel anyones limelight as another Sydney meet is being arranged (Opera Bar) but have been hovering a bit since joining & now ready to put myself on the line & hope I get some friends to meet.

Suggest Saturday April 11th from 6:30pm??

Looking at outer western suburbs & happy to have some venue suggestions.....if children need to be accommodated then "The Mean Fiddler or Ettamogah" pubs have playgrounds to keep little ones entertained while the adults chat, if that's any help to anyone.

If interested mail here or pm details & then we can decide whether this date & time suits before setting a definite venue

Cheers

Karen :cool:

Guest tri16

Hi Karen, I have just moved to sydney and am looking to meet some mates (didnt realise how much my friends meant to me at home), I am living in Kellyville at thre moment not far from th mean fidler, I have a 9 year old daughter she has made more friends than me lol.

Let me know if you have any definate dates.

Many thanks

Regards

Trish

Guest mutikonka

We are westies - well Strathfield, and would like to come along - but we can't suggest anywhere as we never go out in the west.

Guest sk1nny
We are westies - well Strathfield, and would like to come along - but we can't suggest anywhere as we never go out in the west.

Right well will see how many others reply...I dont mind coming further in if that's the consensus later

Guest sk1nny

If you want and arragesomething please add it to the calender for some more exposure!

Tim

Ok that sounds good, when I've got some more replies I'll do that

Guest Itsonlyme
Hi guys,

I don't wish to steel anyones limelight as another Sydney meet is being arranged (Opera Bar) but have been hovering a bit since joining & now ready to put myself on the line & hope I get some friends to meet.

Suggest Saturday April 11th from 6:30pm??

Looking at outer western suburbs & happy to have some venue suggestions.....if children need to be accommodated then "The Mean Fiddler or Ettamogah" pubs have playgrounds to keep little ones entertained while the adults chat, if that's any help to anyone.

If interested mail here or pm details & then we can decide whether this date & time suits before setting a definite venue

Cheers

Karen :cool:

Hi, Im from western suburbs and would love to meet you all but I cant make the 11th, so anytime you decide to do another meet, count me in :yes:

anita

Guest sk1nny
Hi, Im from western suburbs and would love to meet you all but I cant make the 11th, so anytime you decide to do another meet, count me in :yes:

anita

Absolutely would be happy to see you any other time :radar:

Guest sk1nny
Hello new here!!id really like to start making some friends,only been here a couple of months,about to move to acacia gardens,think thats near kellyville?would love to meet up with or without the little ones in tow!! claire

Great.. the more the merrier

Guest mutikonka

Jut remembered we're off camping this weekend if the weather holds out ... if it rains we'll be around in W Sydney ...

Guest Itsonlyme
Absolutely would be happy to see you any other time :radar:

hiya

that would be good... i work during the week so weekends are best.

Got family over from UK until 18th april so anytime after that is good if anyone is interest :cool:

anita

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people! I haven't been on for quite a while as we've been busy settling into life here. I may have missed out on your meet up - but would love to join you if you're having another get together sometime soon. We're living in Castle Hill (right near the RSL - a good place to meet with families.... you can get in without being members if you've got your UK passport with you). We have two children - a girl, aged 5 and a boy, 20 months. Looking forward to making some friends - my husband is feeling a bit homesick and missing his local!!!

Guest sk1nny

We're living in Castle Hill (right near the RSL - a good place to meet with families.... you can get in without being members if you've got your UK passport with you). We have two children - a girl, aged 5 and a boy, 20 months. Looking forward to making some friends - my husband is feeling a bit homesick and missing his local!!!

Sounds great, that's very close to me & am always up for a meet, chat & drink.

As it's getting towards the end of the school holidays I am back to work so how about we set a date in May??

Who's free Sun 10th, how about lunchtime at RSL, Castle Hill?

Any takers?

Guest Itsonlyme

As it's getting towards the end of the school holidays I am back to work so how about we set a date in May??

Any takers?

Sounds good... Im out on the saturday so as long as Ive recovered in time I can come... will be on my own.. is that OK?

:cool:

Guest sk1nny
Sounds good... Im out on the saturday so as long as Ive recovered in time I can come... will be on my own.. is that OK?

:cool:

absolutely!! pm your contact details & I'll ping back my mobile No

We're living in Castle Hill (right near the RSL - a good place to meet with families.... you can get in without being members if you've got your UK passport with you). We have two children - a girl, aged 5 and a boy, 20 months. Looking forward to making some friends - my husband is feeling a bit homesick and missing his local!!!

Any takers?

I've just checked my husband's shift roster and it all looks good so I'm pretty sure we'll be there. Looking forward to it!!

Guest sk1nny

OH DEAR, didn't even give that a thought.....do we need to rethink a date then guys??? or should we still go out for meet & mothers day lunch at RSL???

Your thoughts..........

Guest Itsonlyme
OH DEAR, didn't even give that a thought.....do we need to rethink a date then guys??? or should we still go out for meet & mothers day lunch at RSL???

Your thoughts..........

I'll go with the flow... :smile:

Guest sk1nny
I'm happy to go with the majority - might be packed down there though! What about the Saturday???

Might well be packed, but I cannot do the Sat night as I have airport pickup run to do...how about the following weekend then? 16th would be better for me the Sat night..

Archived