work for wall and floor tiler

kellyjay

hope to arrive in perth early 2010. anyone got info on wall and floor tiling jobs NOR. hearing that tradies are finding it hard to get work but doesnt seem to be much word on the tiling side of things. any info would be appreciated.ta

• 2 months later...
Guest mudwash

I know someone who is a tiler and he has heaps of work so it should be no problems finding work

Guest leighanna

hi everyone,

My oh is a wall and floor tiler too, we are hoping to be in south Australia middle to end of next year so am really interested in what everyone says on this post and would love any info bout this subject also if anyone knows any big companies web address's that are relevant in the SA area i would be very grateful

thanks leighanna x

Guest mudwash

A B COTTESLOE TILERS MOBILE 0412914524 HOME 9383 2972

BASSENDEAN 0419921055

AUSWEST TILING 0404006175

BURNETT TILING 9378 2772

HERE ARE A FEW WEB SIGHTS THAT YOU CAN LOOK AT AND CONTACT

Commercial Flooring Services Perth, Western Australia, Commercial Carpets Perth, Carpet Tiles Perth, Vinyl Floor Coverings WA, Ceramic Flooring, Flooring Contractors Bibra Lake, Flooring Removals Perth, Office Flooring - Finesse Flooring

fullmontystripping@bigpond.com

professionaltilingservice@iinet.net.au

josargs3@msn.com

there are heaps more just let me know what you need. sandy

• 5 months later...
Guest Hayjust

Are you in WA yet?

We have company crying out for excellent wall and floor tilers, great rates of pay, need own tools, transport and ABN?

PM if you are interested!

• 1 month later...

Hi there my partner is a wall & floor tiler and has been for 10 years we are currently in the uk looking to move to perth and would be most grateful if you have any ideas how we could get a sponsor to move there.

thank you

sarah

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All

Can anyone tell me if there is a vetassess or TRA assessment for floor and wall tiler's?

im going for visa as general plumber and as i do mostly bathroom fits i do plenty of wall and floor tiling and at the moment that is on csl where as plumber is not.

Have my plumbing practical booked but willing to look at the floor and wall tiler route if it speeds things up some.

also can anyone tell me what permits i may need to work as a tiler when in oz?

I know to plumb alone there is plenty of bridging training to and would like to work soon as the plane touches down :wink:

Any advice on this would be most helpfull

Thanks

Kev

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest The Newlands

Hi Paul, not been on here for a while u might be in Oz by now hope so!

Well so far so good for us our dates so far are as follows:

AQF3 passed 18/02/11

TRA submitted 10/03/11

TRA passed 03/05/11

SS submitted 04/05/11

SS passed 25/05/11

176 visa app submitted 01/06/11

Co assigned 28/06/11

Police checks submitted 30/06/11

Medical booked for 08/07/11

Shouldn't be long now!::biggrin:

Hi John not in Oz yet we're going over bout Jan/Feb time! Give us time to rent out house and sort things out! Do you know whereabouts you want to go in Perth?? I noticed you have a 13 year old too is he/she looking forward to it?

Guest The Newlands

hi

would you know of any companies looking for an excellent wall and floor tiler (Perth )

Thanks

John

Guest The Newlands
Hi John not in Oz yet we're going over bout Jan/Feb time! Give us time to rent out house and sort things out! Do you know whereabouts you want to go in Perth?? I noticed you have a 13 year old too is he/she looking forward to it?

Yeah, he's looking forward to it so much. We all are now

Archived