work for wall and floor tiler

kellyjay

Guest The Newlands
Hey guys! Hows things going?? I feel kinda stressed trying to sort everything out now lol!!!! House going up for rent in Nov, removal companies coming out to give us quotes then we hope to be there in Feb but getting anxious!!!!

Hi Paul, yea we just sorting removal quotes, have you had any yet? We got one coming a week on Monday. We hoping to be in Perth by January at the very latest. Where you planning to go?

Hi John we've got our first quote coming out Monday 15th too John Mason! Then on 1st and 2nd Sept we've got pss and anglo pacific! I'll let you know what their quotes come out as. Really cant decide where to start off in! We're going to get a holiday rentall for first 4 week or so then look at areas and schools what about you. I like the look of Secret Harbour, Leeming and Success!

Guest The Newlands
Hi John we've got our first quote coming out Monday 15th too John Mason! Then on 1st and 2nd Sept we've got pss and anglo pacific! I'll let you know what their quotes come out as. Really cant decide where to start off in! We're going to get a holiday rentall for first 4 week or so then look at areas and schools what about you. I like the look of Secret Harbour, Leeming and Success!

Hi Paul, yea we got PSS coming on the 15th, am waiting for date off pacific, my oh emailed John Mason again still waiting a reply. Yea deffo we should exchange quotes, I think within reason most of these reputable companies are providing the same service so it's down to price, and the Huge difference in prices iv seen from other people is outrageous!

We gonna rent 2-3 months untill container arrives, hopefully we should of established where we want to be, and job, school etc.. Plus all my tools will be in container so i wont b able to work till it arrives. We like Joondalup area but we just seen a house for sale in secret harbour we really like, but probably be gone by the time we get there...

So many nice areas to live, decisions decisions!!

Archived