Hello Port Macquarie! Friends required!!!

Guest toniclare

Guest The Dickos

Hi Guys,

Being new in Port, we are also looking fwd to meeting up with everyone - so hopefully before you come to Port, we would have met up with the guys for the quiz night and lowered the group IQ by half !!!!!

Stay in touch because Guiness and steak pie sounds fantastic !!!

Lee and Anya

Guest Ryan, Rachel & Beth

Hi, just wanted to add to this thread as we are also new to the area. We are Ryan (31) Rachel (28) and Beth (4) but she is naturally the boss!

We are staying at King Creek nearer to Wauchope but are hoping to be renting much closer to Port very soon.

If you guys are meeting up and don't mind a new family joining in then it would be lovely to make some new friends.

Our email address is rrbjames@live.co.uk

Hope to speak soon, Rach xx

Guest toniclare

Hi there, welcome to the area! Hope you're all enjoying being here so far so good? It would be great for you to join us for the quiz night at Finnians in Port on our next outing, I'll put a post on here so you know when it is.....usually on a Thursday evening from 7pm until 10.30ish.......not sure about kids though, you might have to call the pub to find out?

Speak to you soon, Toni :-)

Guest The Dickos

Welcome , Rachel Ryan and Beth,

We too have just arrived and have been here in Port for 2wks... I am 38 my wife 39 and our 3 daughters 16, 13 and 10. Currently we are shacked up with my sis, near lighthouse beach and would love to meet up. Could do this week if you liked or next weekend?? Or wen the rest of the gang meet up an Finnians Quiz Night.

hope to hear from you soon.

The Dickos

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Dickos

OK - sounds like there are alot of us out here in the general area - when is the next meet up at Finnians ???

Guest toniclare

Hello All in sunny Port Macqaurie.....

We will be meeting for a drink next sunday afternoon at the Beach House at Town Green at 3pm.......hope all of you can make it, it will be great to finally meet and catch up with all of you here in Port. The Beach House is child friendly, so if you've got littles they are more than welcome.

Assuming the weather is great we will sit outside in the shade, let me know if you can make it?

Hope to see you all soon, Toni :-)

Guest toniclare

Hi there, see new post on this thread........meeting at Beach House on Sunday 26th July, hope you guys can make it?

Toni :-)

Guest The Dickos
Hi there, see new post on this thread........meeting at Beach House on Sunday 26th July, hope you guys can make it?

Toni :-)

Morning - Just checking that this is still on:yes:

We will swing by anyway about 3pm (not looking too sunny at the moment but it should be fun)

How will we recognise you?

The Dickos .x.

Guest toniclare

hiya, all still k sarvo, lack of sunshine wont stop us!!!

ok how will you recognise us.....I've got long dark brown hair and chris has short dark hair, joe is very tall with glasses and deb is shorter with light brown long hair......we all sound pretty normal don't we.....we'll be looking out for people who look lost :-)

see you later :-)

Guest The Dickos

Apologies for not making it yesterday - Lee was at hockey on Sun lunchtime and has injured his knee (old age I think), we had to go and get it looked at. It seems he has a small tear on a muscle around that area and he is limping heavily.

Maybe we can get together on Thurs night if the quiz is on - we would be easy to spot then, as Lee would be the 6ft 2 guy, looking lost with a limp !!!!!

Anya

Guest toniclare

hiya, no probs, hope his leg is ok?

we did organise another quiz night get together yesterday but not for this week but next week, that would be thursday 6th august, hope you can make it?

we had a lovely drink yesterday, the sun even came out and we had a beautiful sunset!

we did have the funniest thing though, there was a couple came in yesterday who looked like they were looking for someone so we asked them if they were you.....haha but they weren't and clearly thought we were a group of weirdo's!!!!

so hope you can make 6th august, 7pm, finnians pub...........could you let us know what you guys look like so we know who we're looking out for too?

get well soon for Lee :-)

Toni x

Guest The Dickos

Toni,

Those people must have thought "Bloody Pommie Tourists" - I love it !!!!

We will be there next week, I will try and get a picture on this site or if you are on Facebook - we are Ladek Dickos (if your wondering why Ladek - Lee, Anya, Daryan, Elenya and Kaylun) - you can see tonnes of pics there !!!!!

If not, I am 6ft 2in, short dark hair (ok i'm kidding myself - i've hardly got any hair, but what i have got is dark), Anya has a blonde bob and is about 5ft 5in. To make it easier, I will wear a Sharks footy top or I can wear a red carnation and a copy of the Port Post rolled up under my left arm ( ha ha).:biglaugh:

Looking forward to finally getting to meet up.

Regards

Lee (The limp)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joendeb

g'day all!

just confirming myself and debs will be at finnians this eve for the quiz with toni and chris-anyone who fancies coming along is very welcome. we're usually sat on the left hand side as you walk into the pub (the side with the p.a. system) near the windows....as mentioned earlier we all look pretty normal (hopefully!) but I'm 6'5 with a freshly cropped grade 2 shaved head and specs!

hope to see you this evening, as we need all the quizzing help we can get!!

cheers

joe n debs

Archived