Australasian Safari 2009 - Adventure Tour

If you have ever dreamt of the doing the Australasian Safari (nicknamed the Australian Dakar), but don't want to compete.

You have another option. This could be a fantastic way to meet people, have fun at the same time, and see the country......

AS2009AdvTourHeader.jpg

tn_Safari08_Leg_01_1403.jpgADVENTURE TOUR AUTO

Concept

The Auto Tour ("AT") is a tour providing 4WD enthusiasts the opportunity to become closely involved with the Australasian Safari without needing to compete. The AT Course and AT Itinerary will be integrated with the Competition Course and Competition Itinerary but at an achievable and enjoyable pace. The AT will also explore remote outback places of historic interest. The AT is a separate Course and Itinerary from the Moto Tour.

It is also with great excitement that our hosts for the 2009 tour are Simon and Miranda Christie from 4WDTV.

To enter the Adventure Tour AUTO - please download the following three documents, make sure you read and understand them and submit your expression of interest into the Safari Office as soon as possible. Places are limited.

Download the Adventure Tour Brochure HERE

Download the Australasian Safari Adventure Tour Conditions of Entry HERE

Download the Expressions of Interest Form AUTO HERE

Or

ADVENTURE TOUR MOTO

Concept

The Moto Tour ("MT") is a tour providing motorcyclists the opportunity to become closely involved with the Australasian Safari without needing to compete. The MT Course and MT Itinerary will be integrated with the Competition Course and Competition Itinerary but at an achievable and enjoyable pace. The MT will also explore remote outback places of historic interest. The MT is a separate Course and Itinerary from the Auto Tour.

To enter the Adventure Tour MOTO or the Adventure Tour Moto Compact - please download the following three documents, make sure you read and understand them and submit your expression of interest into the Safari Office as soon as possible. Places are limited.

We are also needing officials to help on the actual Safari, if you are interested please send us a pm.

Guest TheArmChairDetective

This might be worthwhile for some as a means to meet people.

Sean and Maureen help out with the safari on a voluntary basis.

I am particularly found of driving off road in 4x4 and it is my hobby, and I own a rather large one.

If you want some fun or you want to meet new people, help out or just have a nose about something different now your in Australia then give this a look over.

This might be worthwhile for some as a means to meet people.

Sean and Maureen help out with the safari on a voluntary basis.

I am particularly found of driving off road in 4x4 and it is my hobby, and I own a rather large one.

If you want some fun or you want to meet new people, help out or just have a nose about something different now your in Australia then give this a look over.

Big in WA with 4x4`s really off road machines , patrols f250`s all with jacked up suspension and big sand wheels , stood at the lights on my bike this f250 pulled alongside ,the head light was at my eye level ,could have run over an elephant and not touched it

Archived