indoor football in melbourne

Guest sparkey4

Guest sparkey4

hi quick note to anyone in melbourne who fancies a game of indoor football, we play on friday night starting at 7 pm in south yarra mixed age group of expats great fun then we have a few drinks after been doing this for 15 years newcomers always welcome, feel free to get in touch sparkey

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Father Jack

Hey mate, I'm looking around for a indoor footy league at the moment. Currently trying to find a mixed one as one of my female aussie mates is keen.

But if that doesn't work, how are you guys set up? Need players? Whats the exact time and place? Any skill level expected (football, rather than beer drinking, though I can have a good crack at both!)

• 1 month later...
Guest DazzaT
hi quick note to anyone in melbourne who fancies a game of indoor football, we play on friday night starting at 7 pm in south yarra mixed age group of expats great fun then we have a few drinks after been doing this for 15 years newcomers always welcome, feel free to get in touch sparkey

Really keen on this, just joined pomz in oz - how do I get in touch? Could I just come along one night?

Thanks

Hey mate, I'm looking around for a indoor footy league at the moment. Currently trying to find a mixed one as one of my female aussie mates is keen.

But if that doesn't work, how are you guys set up? Need players? Whats the exact time and place? Any skill level expected (football, rather than beer drinking, though I can have a good crack at both!)

There have been ads on TV about indoor new leagues of mixed teams just starting. Do soccer, cricket netball and sand volleyball.

Web site at ACTION INDOOR SPORTS STADIUMS - INDOOR CRICKET, SOCCER, NETBALL & VOLLEYBALL

Thinking of having a look at the one near me in Doncaster East, so not sure what the set up is, or if it is what you are after. I think you can register a full team or go on a list to join a team that needs players if you are billy no mates like me.

Archived