Need advice also looking for meets.

Guest neilboxer

Guest neilboxer

Hi all, was looking to be working in oz for a year so i'd like advice about bank accounts, travelling arrangments, all general things. If someone could pm me me then i could ask all my questions because ive got so many!lol. thanks all. Also i will be looking to make frineds out there but not sure where i wanna go yet?lol.:jiggy:

Guest holly

i arrived in melbourne in feb..sorted out bank account when i arrived.no hassel thier very easy to do,tax file number is a nother easy thing to do on the internet,you can even put in a hostel address for both if you not got a more permiment address. i wont say that the flight i the best experience in the world,and if you do stop off somewher make it for week so that you dont feel like killing yourself at the idea of getting back on aplane!!

Guest littledevil

Hello!

I arrived in Australia on Christmas Eve. I sorted out bank account, tax file number, etc when I got out here, it's all really easy to do. I flew with Emirates and booked with Flight Centre. They were great, really helpful and were really good with their price guarantee, I got a good deal. The only downside was the 9 hour stop over in Dubai airport on my own. But once I landed in Brisbane I've never looked back, currently staying in Lismore, NSW. It's so much like Scotland I love it, just seriously better weather!! LOL

Feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to answer your questions from my own experiences.

Andie

Archived