easter barbie you up for it??

Guest snow white

Guest snow white

hi guys well its easter this weekend we are having an easter get together and barbie on saturday april 11th, from 1pm everyone is welcome if your looking to meet a few people or at a loose end let me know my door is always open as many on here will vouch for we always have a great time and have made many new friends !

happy easter to all

lesley x

Guest Working to fish

Cheers can you drive my burger with tomato sauce ,to Hervey bay.

cheers about 2 will be great.

eddie:jimlad:

Guest winging popadom

was told about the last meet up asked where it was and had no reply where abouts is this meet would love to meet some good people to replace the one's we left in England

Thanks

Guest snow white

your welcome to bring whatever you want cooked on the barbie !!!!!hi winging popadom as for the last meet up im not sure whos meet it was? but this ones at our house send me a pm for details all welcomexxx

lesley x

Guest snow white

sorry sue your tupperware is here when you up this way we can meet up for coffee too

lesleyx

Guest NikiOH

Yep we will be there as usual!!!! Looking forward to it.

Happy Easter to you too :cool:

hi guys well its easter this weekend we are having an easter get together and barbie on saturday april 11th, from 1pm everyone is welcome if your looking to meet a few people or at a loose end let me know my door is always open as many on here will vouch for we always have a great time and have made many new friends !

happy easter to all

lesley x

Guest snow white
Cheers can you drive my burger with tomato sauce ,to Hervey bay.

cheers about 2 will be great.

eddie:jimlad:

lol if i could i would no worries

lesley x

Guest NikiOH

I had a thought that if everyone brings some chocolate eggs (just the mini ones or cheap ones) we could do an easter egg hunt for all the kids in the park? :tongue:

hey great snow white will be nice to catch up with everyone and meet more new people :) what should people bring there nibbles and meat ect??? and of course beer hmmmmm stella

Guest snow white

thats a great idea make sure all coming bring some chocolate eggs for kids and no lee you cant join in the egg hunt lol

lesley x

Guest TheArmChairDetective

happy easter to all

lesley x

Brilliant Lesley,

I didnt check the calender have you put it in therre mate?

And errr, in case people don't know, where will it be, without advising it openly (stupid of me)?:smile:

Guest snow white

i havent put it in the calendar never used it before lol its at our house anyone can pm me for the address i know its not good to advertise your address and telephone number on here lol

lesley x

Guest snow white

IVE PUT IT IN THE CALENDAR IT NEEDS APPROVED BY A MOD WANNA DO YOUR MAGIC LOL ????

lesley x

Guest TheArmChairDetective
IVE PUT IT IN THE CALENDAR IT NEEDS APPROVED BY A MOD WANNA DO YOUR MAGIC LOL ????

lesley x

I tried but i dont see how, waiting for cal later

x

Guest brooksey
thats a great idea make sure all coming bring some chocolate eggs for kids and no lee you cant join in the egg hunt lol

lesley x

Which Lee? If you mean fraggles then does that mean i can hunt for the eggs.:yes:

I'd prob not find any anyway:skeptical:. See you Saturday.

Guest snow white

lol yes i mean fraggles not you ! you will be too busy looking after ya beer hon lol and kaz will be too busy trying to pinch kisses from my james lol ,

tania plenty time when you get here to visit and can always put the barbie on for friends hon

lesley x

Guest Dionne and Rickie

We would love to come but dont think we would get back intime for work lol, will make one of your meets at the top of our list when we arrive.xxx

Dionne

Guest snow white
We would love to come but dont think we would get back intime for work lol, will make one of your meets at the top of our list when we arrive.xxx

Dionne

hopefully not long left before you sitting here with a glass wine and meeting lots of new friends hon, your always welcome at our house or wherever we are having a get together no worries

all the best

lesley x

Guest snow white

thanks cal, i forgot all about the calendar until tacd reminded me lol usually just put a post on,

im sure it will be fine either way no worries

lesley x

Archived