Any one living in Sancturay lakes Melbourne

Guest 2noodles

Oh thank you two for the advise on schools, so helpfull, I think Point cook is going to be the one we go to..So sometime down the track Laura we could car poll..depends on the kids..

I will have to leave coffee this week as mother in law is spending a much time with us a possiable, so nice to have vistors from home...I miss my mother also, but she will hopefully pop over soon..

I'm just so glad that I have found you three to give me advise and have been so helpful really has made my day checking this site..my husband and I are coming on the 18th with kids..so cant wait to meet you guys and have a good chat..

Caroline

no problem, we will see you on sat then. look out out for the british and oz flag and that will let you know which table ect that we will be set around. see you then tess xx

Guest 2noodles

Tess..

I want to get this to you earlyer ..we cant make it today Husband has a work issue and with only one car I can get to picnic..so bummed..

So please let me know when you lovely ladies can get together as, my husabnd is getting another car next week thank god..

Caroline

hi caroline, sorry you couldnt make it as it was a good day. maybe next one!! well as for coffee im ok for mon or tues afternoon failing that friday!! i would need to see how laura is fixed but dont think she would have a problem to any of these dates. i have a car so if you wanted we could meet in santuary lakes coffee shop? let me know when suites you as we are easy going. tess xx

Guest 2noodles

Hello Ladies,

I have missed our posts on here, I must ammit, that its starting to feel a bit more homley in our house as the boxes are all unpacked..well bar the ones which dont need to be i.e xmas tree decorations etc..

How has everyones week been, I have an appointment for my daughter at Point Cook school, and have been informed that my boy will need to do the rest of the year in four year kinda, so I'm looking at the point cook Kindergarten next to the school.

Any tips ladies?? Also would you guys like to have a coffee on Sat in point cook, I would love to meet you both, and to brake the ice, with out children around.

let me know if anyones available??

Caroline

Hello Ladies,

I have missed our posts on here, I must ammit, that its starting to feel a bit more homley in our house as the boxes are all unpacked..well bar the ones which dont need to be i.e xmas tree decorations etc..

How has everyones week been, I have an appointment for my daughter at Point Cook school, and have been informed that my boy will need to do the rest of the year in four year kinda, so I'm looking at the point cook Kindergarten next to the school.

Any tips ladies?? Also would you guys like to have a coffee on Sat in point cook, I would love to meet you both, and to brake the ice, with out children around.

let me know if anyones available??

Caroline

hi caroline,im glad that you have received your shipping and that you house is becoming more like a home!

i think it would be good for your son to do kinda in or around where he is to do school, although point cook school is to move at the begining of the next school year (jan). its moving into point cook itself and into a new built school which will accomidate year 1-9!! im hoping to have my son shaun into point cook at this time. keep your fingers crossed!! along with a few other families no dought.

im free on sat afternoon as shaun is playing baseball in the morning and would love to be able to put a face to the name. im not sure if laura is free and will ask her shortly as it is her frist wedding ann on sat!! but i like gloria jeans coffee shop in point cook shall we say 1pm? does this suite you if not then we can rearrange.

speak to you soon tess xx

Guest laura r

hey caroline,

im glad that your starting to feel more at home. I didnt get much shipped over just clothes and photos ect but its a bit of home.

i rang the point cook school and there gunna send me some info out, as my daughter wont be starting till next feb they didnt really want me to go looking round as it would be moving.

im free sat, will leave kids with hubby as long as hes not working.

i will meet anywhere im easy. think i have been looking round too many show homes as im now starting to dream about them. its a good job the kids enjoy going round them too, or it would be hard work. they play hide and seek and it can take us ages to find them with how big some of them are.

anyway have a nice week, let us know what you think to the school after your visit, and see you sat

laura

Guest 2noodles

Hay,

Sounds great, so I can meet you guys at Goria Jens in the Afternoon..We really like Point Cook school, they had great values and ther forwad planning is fantasic..so I'm really happy about that school. Yet at the moment its a bit yuck and old but its only for another 3 months and then in the new year they move.

I need to fine a Kindy for my boy as he needs to get up to OZ speed, so he wil finish this year at kindy and Start prep next year , very happy about that as he is not ready to sit still at all..

I love show homes..so much fun..

See you girls on Sat

hi caroline, love to see you on sat 1pm gloria jeans. just got pm from a lady in point cook also wanting to join in so told her to come along also!! more the merrier i say! got lauras annv wrong its not on sat as i got the wrong end of the stick again!!! one day i will listen. see you on sat

Guest laura r

caroline

my hubby might have to work sat morning, so i will have kids. so if hes working i will arange to meet up with you some other time.

im glad you liked the school at point cook. my daughter goes to jamieson way kindergarden. its just down that road from santuary lakes shopping centre. They might be one nearer to you i dont no.

laura

Guest 2noodles

Sound fantastic..great work, Tess in building the coffee team..more the merryer I agree..

Laura, hay bring the kids dont feel like you cant come cause you have the kids, I would love to meet you.

Caroline

Guest laura r

yeah im prob gunna have to bring my daugter with me if i come, as looks like my hubby is working. see you sat

laura

Archived