Gold Coast friends wanted

hey hello there and welcome i am leanne 27 and lee is 34 from lancashire ,there is quite a few people on here from pac pines you will have no worries :)we often have meets last month brooksey arranged a meet up we all went to the beach was a great day:)sure they will be one very soon ,

Guest donovan

Hiya Stacey, Paul and kids, we live on Pacific Pines and often have a get together with friends, will keep you informed on the next one which maybe next week end at the display village park, great location for the kids as plenty for them to do, let me know if your up for it

Sarah x

Guest traybears

Hi Stacey,Im Tracy,husband's Steve,we have 4 boys aged 10,7,5 and 3.Would be great to meet up.You can always come over for coffee.We're on Pac Pines as well,been here 4 and a half months.Tracy.xx.

Guest snow white

hi stacey and paul,

we are having an easter barbie together today we also live on pacific pines your more than welcome to come along its a great way to meet a few people and make a few friends, we have a pool so bring swimmers if kids want to go in and we live next to the park also so plenty for them to do apart form the fact we have 6 kids of our own there will be quite a few coming today please pm if you would like to come as i said all welcome there are a few couples coming from britishexpats site too.

lesley x

Guest jam jar

also wanted to say hi, and welcome to the goldcoast,

where also on pacific pines, been on the goldcoast 8 months now (god thats flown!!)

thats me, joanna, hubby, russell and 2 kids, molly 8 and jake 5,

always happy to meet new people,

joanna

Guest elaineyc

Hi there folks,

sadly we are not yet on the Gold coast, though hoping to make the move over by Jan 2010 in time for the kids to start new school year. It all sounds so lovely wish we were there right now and could go to some of these barbies too!

We quite like the sound of Pacific Pines and there seems to be a nice mix of houses, style and prices so would love it if any of you folks already living there could give realistic and honest opinions.

What are the schools like, we have a boy 10, girl 7 (by time we get there anyway)

how easy is it to commute to Brisbane, hubby more likely to get job there.

Myself, hope to get job at the John Flynn hospital down at Tugun so thought Pacific pines might be ideally placed. Have friends in Elanora so don't want to be too far from them either. Quite like the look of there also but a bit worried about commute time.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your barbies and happy easter from sunny Glasgow!!! Lol... :-)

elaineyc x

Guest donovan
Yeah would love to meet..Whens a good time for you? Pm me and let me know.

Stacey x

Hey Stacey

have sent you a pm

Sarah x

Guest sneaky

Hi, not been on here for ages............ we live in Pacific Pines, and are always happy to meet new friends.

I can usually be found proping up the bar in Pac Pines tavern:goofy:

Paul n Emma

Guest donovan

Hey will have to arrange our next meet, so some of the newbies can meet up, how about another barbie in the Park?? they always seem to go down well, just met a lady today that is to moving from Melbourne to Gold Coast, she would love to have a meet in the near future.

But in the mean time how about Saturday 9th May? my dad and brother will be here then so would love to meet you all.

Sarah x

Guest snow white
Hi, not been on here for ages............ we live in Pacific Pines, and are always happy to meet new friends.

I can usually be found proping up the bar in Pac Pines tavern:goofy:

Paul n Emma

hi paul n emma

surprised havent bumped into you propping up the bar at the tavern lol come and prop our bar up on friday if you fancy it

lesley x

Hi my name is Stacey (30), husband Paul (31) we have 2 amazing daughters Ashley (10) & Jessie (2). We live in Pacific Pines on the Gold Coast and have done now for 9 months. Would be nice to make friends in the local area.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

the Richardson family.:biggrin:

hi stacey

were on pac pines and having a few drinks at ours this friday it one of the many get together s we have i know how hard it is to move across the world and find real friends to try and make up for the friends you leave behind, your more than welcome on fri if you fancy it let me know x

lesley x

Archived